10 - Never smoked weed or a cigarette

Start from the beginning

"My dealer's place."

"WHAT?!" I screech. He laughs freely.

"Weed, Ally, Weed. Calm down." He says, laughing again. "God I love the innocence in you." He says. My heart skips a beat for a second.

"Parker... You're going really quick with this list thing." I squeak. He laughs.

"Its just one blunt, and one cigarette. You don't even have to smoke the whole things. Just one puff of each. Alright?" He asks. I bite my lip, wringing my fingers together for a second before I nod once. He pulls me in. "HEY JOHNNY!" He yells out.

"P-man!" The person replies.

"This here, is my girl Ally, who has never smoked a day in her life and its on her bucket list. Hook us up?"

God, how I love when he says 'my girl'.

"Yooou got it!" The guy says before going ahead and getting whatever. Parker pays and shoves it in his pocket before dragging me out. We get to my apartment and he sits me at the kitchen counter. He rolls up a blunt and pulls out a lighter. He puts a pack of cigarettes on the counter.

I quickly grab Jordan where he is in his stroller and put him in his crib that now has a net on top so he can't fly away, putting his food and a little water bowl in.

I rush back to the kitchen and sit.

"Go ahead." He says. I slowly grab a cigarette, and put it in my mouth. I lean forward so he can light it.

Just as he lights it, Laney walks in and stops instantly when she sees us.

"What the fuck are you doing to Ally?" She asks, her voice slightly angered now. "I said get out more, not start smoking and doing drugs, Ally. I thought you were a good influence." She says to Parker at the end. I pull a drag and start coughing.

"EW!" I sputter out. "Jesus. Melinda smoked one every day. Eck. How did she do that?" I ask myself as I put it out.

"Who's Melinda?" Parker asks.

"I guess I should tell you both.. I don't really want to.... Laney I'm only smoking because of my... Bucket list." I tell her. Her face smooths out.

"Ooooh. Okay. All good then." she says and walks out. "Also," she says, peeking her head back, "save some of the blunt for me." She walks away after that. I smile and laugh once before putting the blunt on my lips. He lights it. I take a drag, and instantly yank it out of my mouth and put it out. I cough hard. He laughs as he pats my back. Once I calm down, he smokes some of the blunt.

I try a couple more times, and it gets better once I know my limit.

After a while, the urge to eat surges in me. I've never been one to eat, really. Always had a small appetite. But right now, I want to eat. I hop down and waddle to the cabinets before throwing it open. He puts out the blunt and joins me. We eat chips together, occasionally throwing chips at each other's faces and laughing.

Suddenly, he takes the dip container and smashes it on my face. My eyes are shut, my mouth open in a wide 'o'. He roars with laughter as he sets the container on the counter and rinses off his hand. I sit there, gaping. Suddenly, shocking him, I tackle him to the ground and rub my cheek against his cheek. He yells out to stop, so I rub my face all over his shirt.

"Noooo! Not my Britney Spears shirt!"

"God, your worse than Shane Dawson!"

(A/N: please note this was written years before Shane Dawson got cancelled. I am no longer a fan or supporter.)

"I wish I was Shane Dawson. He gets paid to do what he loves." He says with an envious tone.

"So do you." I say, slightly confused.

"Stop making points!" He whines. I shake my head before walking off, heading for a shower.

.
.
.

We had been called in to get a tag on Jordan's leg so if he ever got lost, they'd know where to return him to by the address thingy on there.

Now, we were currently walking through the park, Jordan all strapped up.

"HEY!" a female voice calls out suddenly. We both turn to see those two teenage girls that looked 16 from when Parker fell and tripped me, and they called us 'couple goals'. They were surrounded by a few more girls. "Its fall-boy and trip-girl!"

"Shark boy and lava girl would have worked too." Parker mutters under his breath as they all come forward. I giggle quietly.

"Aww, did you guys adopt?" One girl squeals.

"In a way." I say with a smile. Parker lifts the veil and reveals the duck who on perfect timing honks. They all jump, and start giggling like schoolgirls as they pet him.

"You guys are the cutest couple I have ever seen." One girl says with a bright smile. We both smile.

Soon enough, we're out of that lil' situation and walking along.

"You already decided what we're doing next, didn't you?" I ask Parker, carefully moving around a pot-hole. He smiles a bright, crooked, dimple-flashing, panty-dropping smile in my direction, looking at me.

Of course he fails to see a pot hole in front of him.

Of course, I say nothing.

And he eats shit, falling to the ground.

He groans in pain, rubbing at his leg.

"You're such an idiot." I tell him truthfully. He laughs under his breath, not even bothering to deny it.

"Yes, I've already decided what we're doing this weekend." He informs me, dropping the hint that its this weekend.

"Only you."

"Only me indeed."

----------------------------

Sorry today's chapter is kind of short, I just didn't have enough motivation today and its really late right now.

Are you impressed with her not tripping for once?

Are you impressed with Parker's ability to trip everywhere he goes but a basketball court?

Do you like it when he calls Ally 'my girl'?

Why do you think she likes it so much?

Till tomorrow most likely!

XoXo

-Elisia