Chapter 7 ✔️

Zacznij od początku

"C-can I see dad?" I asked and he nodded.

I walked into the room my dad was laying on the bed motionless.

"Can I please be alone?" I said and they all nodded and tried to get out. Failing, they all fell. I laughed slightly and they all smiled. They finally let and I was left alone with my dad.

"Dad, I don't know if you can hear me, but I'm praying for you. I love you. I'll stay strong for you. D-dad you'll make it. We'll make it. I believe in us. Mom, if you're listening, I'll stay strong for you to. I can't believe I couldn't say goodbye! I'll be strong for both you guys. Dad, fight. I'll see you soon dad. I love you so much." I said and I could feel him sorta squeeze my hand, reassuring me that he heard. I kissed his forehead and wiped my tears and walked out. I saw all the boys sitting around and when they saw me they got up and ran to me.

Cameron picked me up first and wrapped his arms around me. Woooah. He gives the best hugs. Ever...

"It's okay princess we're all here for you." He said and I didn't move. I just wanted to go home and go to sleep.

We walked out of the hospital and we went in our seperate cars. Cameron came with us because I didn't want him to leave me. He's honestly like another brother. Same with Nash and Matt.

We got home to see the other boys were here already. I walked in, well was carried in, and Cameron took me to my room.

"Goodnight princess. Need anything?"

"Cameron will you please stay with me? I don't want to be alone and your hugs are amazing."

He laughed then nodded. He took off his shoes and jumped onto my bed. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt better. I snuggled into him, taking in his scent. See, Cameron always smells like some sort of candy or sweets. He smells like marshmellows..

"Cam."

"Yes Em?"

"You smell like marshmellows. You smell yummy."

He laughed and kissed my forhead.

I came closer to him, trying to fall asleep. Five minutes later I was out cold.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Hi Emily."

"Mom? Is that you"

"Yes love. I'm here to tell you that everything will be okay. Please, try to forget about it. I'm always here. In your heart. Now, I have to go. I love you Emily. Please tell the boys I love them."

"But, but mom! Don't go! I need you I have so many questions! Mom! Mom!"

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Cameron!?" I screamed.

He bolted up and wrapped his arms around me.

"Cameron I saw her. I saw her Cameron. I need to go back to sleep I have so many questions. Cameron what does it mean?"

"She's wanting you to know that everything will be okay, be strong for her."

"Cam thats exactly what she told me. I love you Cameron, goodnight."

"Goodnight pumpkin, I love you to."

***

Later that day

I woke up to the smell of breakfeast. I looked over to see Cameron gone. I wiped my eyes and walked down stairs.

"Good evening Ms. Emily." Aaron said and kissed my forehead. I smiled gave him a hug.