Upside Down: The Search - Who Called Me? Part 2: Howdy Stranger

Annie POV:

It's the next day and I meet with Jazzy outside the KRTA. Chloe was also there.

Jazzy: "Annie!"

Me: "Jazzy! Chloe! You're not gonna believe this! Mackenzie called me yesterday as I told you, but she's the only one that has escaped.

But while I was on the call with her, someone pulled her away from the phone. I think the person's name was Brooke."

Chloe: "Brooke! That b****!"

Me: "But I don't know what happened after."

Jazzy: "Did she tell you where she was?"

Me: "Pittsburgh!"

Chloe and Jazzy: "Pittsburgh!!"

Chloe: "How are they in Pittsburgh?!"

Me: "I don't know, but we need to find Kenzie and the rest of the group, NOW!"

Kyle POV:

We walked for hours yesterday to reach downtown Pittsburgh. We've had no food, no sleep, nothing. There has been no sign of Mackenzie, so we had no choice but to go to the police.

While we are on our way to the police station, people keep on looking at us. Then a stranger comes up to me and asks,

Stranger: "Hey, are you that Kyle Ross dude?"

Me: "Why you ask?"

Stranger: "He's....you're obviously reported missing! But I never expected you to be all the way up here!"

Me: "I never expected to be up here either."

Stranger: "You and your friends look extremely tired, and in a rush to go somewhere."

Me: "Yea, the police station."

Stranger: "I can take you there if you want."

It was hard for me to trust a stranger, especially since I was just kidnapped. But she looked humble and calm.

Me: "Sure."

I walk over to the others, who were not far behind me.

Me: "Guys, this girl just offered to take us to the police station."

Stephen: "You can't be serious."

Liv: "Kyle, we were just kidnapped, and you're offering a ride from a stranger of all things! And we don't even feel to go to the police station."

Caleb: "Did someone hit you in the head?"

Me: "No, But look at her. She's a calm, and sweet."

Stephen: "Do whatever you want Kyle. But we're not gonna get kidnapped again."

Me: "We could get food, and rest."

Liv: "Still...."

Me: "Just come with me."

I started walking away from them.

Stephen: "Kyle, we not gonna... Kyle?.... KYLE?...... KYLE!!!"

Me: "Howdy Stranger."

Stranger: "Have you talked to your friends?"

Me: "Yep, but we decided not to go to the police station. You don't mid if we....."

Stranger: "Get some rest by my place? Sure."

Me: "How did you....? You never even let me finish!"

Stranger: "Ha!"

Me: "We never got your name by the way."

Stranger: "My name is Emma."

Me: "Emma, I'd like you to meet Liv, Caleb, and my cousin Stephen."

Emma: "Nice to meet you all. Come on, let's get you all cleaned up."

------------------------------------------

A/N: SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG TIME!!! I MIGHT UPDATE TOMORROW (DOUBT IT) BUT I GUARANTEE I WILL UPDATE ON TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY!