Upside Down: Final - Help

Author's Note: "Sorry if this chapter was bad. Quotev was being a b**** and wouldn't let me save most of my plot that I wrote. So I wrote over a lot of things in this chapter.

-------------------------

Johnny POV:

I finally made it to the mansion. As I drove up upon the gate, I saw a white van parked on the left. I drove my car into the driveway and I couldn't believe was I saw. Someone in a black suit was on the roof grabbing on to someone else hanging off. But suddenly, The person in the black suit grabbed the other guy and threw him off the mansion instead of helping him. Then I realized it was Kyle.

Me: "Kyle!"

The person on the roof stared at me and ran back inside. I run to Kyle's aid.

Me: "Kyle! Kyle! Are you alright?!"

He didn't answer me, so I called the ambulance, but the police were on their way already.

Josh Hyland POV:

S***! That Johnny kid is here! How am I gonna escape now?!

Me: "Code, Rex, come in!"

Zack (Rex): "What is it Red?"

Me: "That Johnny kid, Kenzie boyfriend, is in the driveway. I need to get out! The cops are on their way!"

Zack (Rex): "What do I do? Shoot him?

Me: "Yes, I need out, NOW!"

Zack POV:

I can't believe I have to shoot someone. Well, I'm being paid for this. So, I quietly step out the car and hide behind the front wall. I hold up the gun, pointing towards Johnny. I fire.

Josh Hyland POV:

I hear the gunshot fire. I finally make my escape. I run towards the van, hearing the cries coming from Johnny. I hop in and we run for it.

Me: "We did it! We did it!"

Gino (Code): "And look at the helpless girl we got back there!"

I hear the cries coming from Kenzie as she's tied up in a bag in the back. I text Brooke and tell her the plan worked.

JoshHy: It worked! It worked!

BrookeBMH: Good! Now get to the house fast!

Johnny POV:

It's been two minutes. I have so much pain in my right arm. That's where I got shot. The police and ambulance finally get to the house. I see Chief Gordon in the distance, while the medics come to aid Kyle and I. 

Me: "I got shot in my arm. Kyle fell from the second story."

Medic: "We'll carry Kyle. You use this towel and wrap it around your arm and follow me."

I wrap the towel around my arm and follow the medics to the ambulance. I sat by Kyle the entire way. While we were on the way, I texted Dan.

JO: Dan, It's Johnny. You need to come to the hospital now! Kyle fell off the second story. Kenzie got kidnapped. I got shot in my arm.

Kyle Ross Talent Academy - Music Studio

Dan POV:

I'm at the music studio, with Josh, Max and Harvey waiting for Kyle and Kenzie to show up.

Max: "Are they still coming?"

Harvey: "It's been a good while now."

Me: "I mean, they should be."