Upside Down: The Search - Who Called Me?

Annie POV:

My phone on the side-table starts to ring. I pick it up, it's from an unknown number.

Annie: "Hello?"

Unknown: "Hello, Annie?"

Annie: "Who is this?"

Unknown: "This is...."

---------------------------------------------

"This is Mackenzie!"

Me: "Ma-Mackenzie! As in..."

Mackenzie: "Mackenzie Ziegler obviously."

Me: Oh my god Kenzie, you're okay! Where are you?!"

Mackenzie: "Pittsburgh."

Annie: "Where are the others?! Are they with you."

Mackenzie: "I'm the only one that got out. The rest of them were still together."

Me: "You mean you don't know where they are? Or what happened to them?!"

Mackenzie: "I'm sorry Annie, but no-ooOOHH!"

Annie: "Mackenzie, are you alright?"

It sounded like Mackenzie was pulled away from the phone. Then I heard screams in the background.

Annie: "Mackenzie?"

Mackenzie POV:

I managed to call someone. I decided to call Annie, Caleb's sister. In the middle of the call, someone dragged me away from the phone.

It was Brooke.

Brooke: "Mackenzie! What the f*** do you think you are doing?!"

I stared at her silent.

Brooke: "You lied to me?"

Me: "No Brooke, I..."

Brooke: "You betrayed me?!?!"

Me: "Brooke, I...."

Brooke: "No! I don't wanna hear it Mackenzie!" You're gonna pay for betraying me!"

I don't wanna die! I quickly punch Brooke in her stomach. She fell straight to the floor and I made a run for it. I run outside and jump into Brooke's car, but I don't have the keys. I look into the key socket, and there were the keys dangling there. I quickly start the car, and drove off, literally to nowhere.

I can't believe what I just did to Brooke. Damn.

I start to look at street signs so I can drive to Downtown Pittsburgh.

Annie POV:

I can't believe what I just heard over the phone. I quickly call Jazzy and tell her the news. She tells me to meet him at the KRTA in the morning.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: SORRY GUYS, I'M SPLITTING THIS CHAPTER IN TWO. I'M REALLY TIRED TODAY.