Upside Down: Final - Who?

Chloe POV:

Kyle: "I..I'm not... going... anywhere."

Me: "Kyle! You're okay!"

Thank goodness! 

Josh T: "Kyle, oh my god, are you okay?"

Kyle: "I'm in a hospital bed, does it look like I'm okay?"

Johnny: "You're not alone Ross."

Kyle: "Johnny, what are you doing here?!"

Johnny: "Let's say, I took a bullet while guarding an unconscious Kyle Ross."

Kyle: "You... you called the police and ambulance?"

Johnny: "Yeah."

Kyle: "And where's Kenzie? Is she OK?"

The room went silent. We didn't want to tell Kyle that Kenzie's missing.

Me: "Uh.. Kyle. We didn't want to tell you but, we think she got kidnapped. She's missing.

Kyle instantly started to get out of the bed, but Dan calms him down.

Kyle: "Kenzie! Missing! This can't be true!"

Then there was a knock on the door. Josh T went and opened it. It was Jazzy, Liz, Luke, Maddie, Nia, Paige, Cameron and Sprinter. Jazzy immediately runs and hugs Kyle.

Jazzy: "Kyle!! You're OK!"

Johnny: "I'm here too."

Luke: "Dude, thank god you were there. You're the reason Kyle's alive now."

Sprinter: "What happened over there?"

Maddie: "And where's Mackenzie?"

Me: "Dan, put it on any news station."

Dan: "ABC it is.

Dan turns on the TV and puts it on the News.

Breaking News Tonight, everyone is distraught after Pop Singer and Internet Sensation Kyle Ross, who is in hospital tonight, was attacked in his home in LA this morning, alongside his friend and fellow actor and singer Johnny Orlando. It is also reported that his sister Mackenzie Ziegler has gone missing tonight. The incident was announced by Dan Henderson, his fellow band-mate, this afternoon saying quote "I was just informed that Ross and Johnny are in hospital and Mackenzie is missing. I'm so worried. What are we gonna do?" Police said to confirm that this is real from a phone call from Johnny, around 10:50 this morning, said quote "My friends are being attacked by three men at their home." When police had arrived Orlando and Ross were both injured and an ambulance carried them to a hospital. Orlando also reported to police that there was a white van which they escaped in, which we suspect that Mackenzie Ziegler was kidnapped in. Chief Gordon and his police team are still searching for Ziegler tonight, while Ross and Orlando are still in hospital tonight. There has been no news on them so far. I'm David Muir reporting for ABC World News Tonight with David Muir and we will be right back.

Paige: "Oh my god!"

Maddie: "Kenzie..."

Nia: "Who would do such a thing?"

Liz: "Some dumb b**** out there."

Nia: "Did we get robbed also?"

Johnny: "We don't know Nia. We haven't been to the house."

Sprinter: "I can't believe this. Who would be the most likely person to do this?"

Me: "It was three me, wasn't it?"

Kyle: "Yeah, around my age."

Luke: "Three guys around you're age that... NO!!"

Everyone: "No what?!!"

Luke: "But he wouldn't! That doesn't sound like him."

Josh T: "Who?"

Luke: "Ricky."

Dan: "We've known Ricky for years. He'd never get that angry to hurt someone. Especially over a girl."

Cameron: "Where were you when he tried to steal Chloe from Kyle?"

Nia: "I don't know Dan, Luke might be right. Ricky did get angry at Ross."

Luke: "He was really hurt from us kicking out Jana."

Paige: "And so were my brother and sister."

Sprinter: "We don't know who it was, so we all need to keep our eyes open."

Third Person POV:

While everyone was sharing their opinions, Jazzy just stood there in silence. All of this unfolding in her eyes in just a span of months. She had lost control, over everything. Now that loss of control affected her little brother. She wanted to cry, but stood strong in that hospital room. The doctor then walked in on us, and he finally had the results.

Jazzy: "Doc."

Chloe: "Any updates?"

Doc: "OK, Ms. Lukasiak, Mr. Ross and Mr. Orlando are free to go, but Mr. Ross has to be in a wheelchair for two to three weeks."

Chloe: "Thank you Doc."

Josh T: "I call pushing the wheelchair."

Kyle: "Someone watch him when he's pushing me. I'm dead serious too."

Dan and Luke help put Kyle in a wheelchair and we all finally head out.

Sprinter: "Maddie, Cameron and I are gonna get the cars. We're gonna exit through the back."

Jazzy: "Okay, but hurry!"

Security Guard: "Mr Ross, Ms Lukasiak, when you exit he building follow me."

Chloe: "Okay sir, thank you."

Sprinter, Maddie and Cameron get the cars and Sprinter gives the signal for us to come.

Security Guard: "Let's go."

We finally exit the building, but as we were approaching the cars, we came across someone we never expected.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: "Cliffhanger again! Guess who it is?!" Oh and announcement, new books are coming soon, so I ask you guys to stay tuned.