Upside Down - Kyhloe

Chloe POV:

Last week when I was at the KRTA, Kyle Ross said I was gorgeous. Now, Me, Nia , Kendall and JoJo are trying to find out if he likes me. What were gonna go is Private Message Ross on Twitter to come to Starbucks with us. What he doesn't know that is I'll be the one to show up, while the rest of the girls are spying on us. I hope this works.  

@.chloelukasiak "Hey Ross, It's Chloe. Meet me, JoJo, Nia and Kendall at Starbucks at seven. We need your help."

@.kyleross "Sure Chlo"

Kyle POV: 

I wonder what the girls want from me especially Chloe. Well, you gotta do what you gotta do.

7 PM 

I walk alone to Starbucks with shades and a cap on hoping no one will recognize me. My sister knew I was gong anyways. I walk pass the glass and I see Chloe alone. I don't know what do or say. I call Dan, my best friend, for help. He'll know what to do.

Dan: "Hello"

Me: "Dan, I need your help, on how to get a girl."

Dan: "You're saying that the most popular 14 year old in Hollywood doesn't know how to get a girlfriend......again?!"

Me: "Pretty much."

Dan: "Ha...Look, just be yourself. Make her like you by who you are."

Me: "Thanks Bro. How do I pay you back?"

Dan: "Oh I don't know 20 Bucks?"

Me: "Bye"

Dan: "Dammit Ross"

Here goes nothing.

Chloe POV:

It's 7:10 and I still don't see him. Then someone with shades and a Cap comes in. It's him.

"Hey Chloe, It's Ross"

"Nice disguise. Where'd you learn it from?"

"Well, I watch a lot of Marvel movies."

"Hahaha, plus who wears shades at night."

"Nick Fury?"

"Hahaha"

"So, where's everyone else?"

"They're not showing up."

"Wait..What?"

"Yea, I thought you and me could get to know each other better."

"S..Sure! I'd love to do that"

So Kyle and I talked with each other for almost two hours, getting to know each other. I look out the window and I see a guy suspiciously looking on us.

"Kyle, who's that at the window?

"That's James Maxwell. A former classmate of mine. His father, Blue Maxwell, recently came out of prison. I don't know his plans."

"He's looking on us suspiciously."

"We better get going Chloe."

"Alright let's go."

"My sister is coming to pick us up."

When we get outside and go around the corner, I see his sister sitting in a Lamborghini Aventador.

"This is your ride?!"

"Yea. Jazzy got it last year for her birthday. When I'm 18, it's mine."

He's so dreamy.

9:30 pm

"Alright, we're here" Jazzy says.

"I had a good time with you Kyle." I exclaim.

"So did I." he responds.

We stare each other in the eyes and then we started moving closer to each other until... the kiss. We Kissed! But we pulled away from each other quickly. It felt awkward.

"Did we just..."

"Yep"

"Well. Goodnight." I say hoping out the lambo.

"Goodnight." I faintly hear.

I run inside and I see my mom tapping her feet on the floor. She's angry.

"Well missy, why were you late on a school night with 'your friends' in a lambo?

"Um, Uh..."

"MmmmmHmmm?"

"I'll...... go to bed mom"

"Where were you?" 

"At Starbucks"

"With..."

"My friends"

"Well I called Holly and Nia was home from around 8:30 same with Kendall."

"You can ground me mom."

"Chloe just tell me what you did."

"Fine, me and K..Kyle got to know each other better."

"Kyle! As in Kyle Ross?! Chloe you're both just fourteen!"

"We're just friends Mom, I promise."

"OK ChloBird, now go to bed."

"Alright mom."

I go upstairs and get ready for bed. I still can't stop thinking about that kiss. I mean..Did it mean anything? Or was is just a kiss. I pull out my phone and immediately chat with the other girls.

Nia: "Chloe, How'd it go?"

Chloe: "It went great"

Kendall: "What did you do?"

Chloe: "We just got to know each other better"

JoJo: "Did you kiss?"

Brynn: "Yea Chlo, did ya?"

Chloe: "Maybe"

Kendall: OMG! Chloe you had your first kiss!"

JoJo: "Did it mean anything?"

Brynn: "Was it on the lips?"

Chloe: "Guys, don't ruin the moment. I had the BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!"

--------------------------------------

Author's Note: Next chapter, what will Abby think of this? Thanks again to all the readers.