Upside Down - Jazzy V Abby: Dawn of Justice

Kyle POV:

Dan was right all along. Abby was using me, and she even admit it! And I bet Jazzy's mad at me, but she won't say it now. 

Me: "Abby, How DARE YOU! YOU COME TO ME ASKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO USE ME! I WAS DOING A FAVOR FOR YOU AND THE GIRLS!"

Abby: "Oh stop whining, you sound like Christi and Jill. And I got what I wanted, my name out there even more."

Jazzy: "I was so foolish. All this time. You targeted my little brother, because you knew your plans would work with him and not me."

Me: "But Jazzy, I'm..."

Jazzy: "Not the time Kyle."

Abby: "This won't be the last of me....and my partners in crime. Come out here boys!"

I can't believe it. James Maxwell and Blue Maxwell.

Me: Blue Maxwell, you....."

Blue: "Just got out of jail.......yes."

Jazzy: "Abby, what are you trying to do?"

Abby: "Trying to warn you. If I wanted it, you wouldn't be in this room, but in the hospital.

Me: "Hospital!"

For once in my life, I'm scared of Abby.

Jazzy: "Abby, you wouldn't do this, would you?"

Abby: Let's just say, this is your final warning Rosses. Boys, watch them, I'll be right back."

Jazzy: "Abby..."

Abby: "NO! James! Hold her!"

James: "Welcome to the dark side, pretty girl."

Me: "Yea, I don't think so.

James lets go of Jazzy and throws a punch at me, but caught it, Just in time. Then his dad attacks me. They try to pin me to the ground, but I escape. Jazzy already managed to run off.

Kyle: "Meet me on the roof you sons of b****es!"

James: "You calling my mother a b****. You will bleed Ross!"

Kyle: "What, you're going all Batman on me?! It's go-time!"

Abby's POV:

I leave the Rosses with James and Blue and go back to the dressing room.

Me: "The rest of you look worried. Look. This will be the only time you choose a side. Mine or  the Rosses'. Come with me and I'll be the best thing for your life, but if you don't, your life will go 'Upside Down'. You better make the right choice.  Maddie, Mackenzie, Kalani, Brynn, JoJo, 'WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON?'

Maddie POV:

Me: "Ms. Abby."

Abby: "Yes honey?"

Me: "Chloe's dating Ross"

Abby: Well those a**h***s are meant for each other."

I never saw that coming! Abby then leaves us.

Mackenzie: "Maddie, this is all your fault!"

Me: "How is this my fault Mackenzie!?!?"

Mackenzie: "You had to say Abby Lee Miller on the stage."

Me: "Kenzie, whose side are you on?"

Mackenzie: "I don't have a choice, it's moms'."

Melissa: "Well Mackenzie, if you don't want Abby to teach you, then go somewhere else! Because I'm going back to Abby!"

Mackenzie starts to cry.

Me: "Stop crying!"

Mackenzie: "Fine! I rather live on the streets than with you MELISSA!"

Mackenzie runs out.

Melissa: Mackenzie, get your a** back in here! Your grounded. 

Meanwhile,

Kyle POV:

I ran up to the roof with serial killers behind me, and I have no idea where my sister ran off to.

Me: "Yo d***heads up here!"

Blue: "James get him!"

James came up and fought me hard. I managed to make him tired by just taking the hits. Just then Mackenzie runs up here.

Me: "Mac...Mackenzie!?!

Mackenzie: Oh my god Kyle!"

Blue: "Stay down kid. Pick on someone your own size!"

Me: "Get... OFF OF ME!! Hey! Leave her alone!

Blue then kicks Mackenzie in the face." 

Me: "Mackenzie!"

I then get up and push Blue off the side of the building, while James got away.