Upside Down - Decisions

A/N: I'm not seeing a lot of comments on this story. I'm trying by best to make the story interesting. Can you guys please comment and tell me how you like the story so far? If you will, thank you, I appreciate it. 🙏🏾 

On with the chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------

Chloe POV:

I'm texting Kyle to ask him to meet with me to Clover Park. He says he's available until 2. So I pick out something to wear, not so fancy, but casual.

I get there and my mom had to come along. Jazzy followed Kyle.

Me: "Hey Mr. Fancy Boy!"

Kyle: "Hey Ms. Gorgeous! and Ms. Gorgeous' mom."

Christi: "You need to go to some comedian class or something Ross."

Jazzy stood there and laughed.

Kyle: "So Chlo, what did you want to talk about?"

Me: "The ALDC."

Kyle: "Abby almost got my sister and I killed. After you guys left, she brought in two guys as her bodyguards to attack me. Mackenzie got injured by one of them, so I rushed her to the hospital.

Me: Oh my god, I didn't hear of this!"

Kyle: "The girls can't talk to you, Kendall or Nia. Or Jazzy and I."

Christi: "I wonder how Abby comes up with all this. She probably lies in her bed at night thinking 'Oh I'm gonna sabotage Christi and Chloe tomorrow'."

Kyle: "What are we gonna do?"

Jazzy: "Get the rest of the team outta there. One by one."

Christi: "And how are you gonna do that?"

Kyle: "We need their attention. Chloe, I think you and all the girls need to talk. So do all the moms Ms. Lukasiak.

Christi: "You can call me Christi, it's fine."

Me: "Me and the girls already talked a few days ago about this. All the girls would leave other than Maddie. Mackenzie would be kept back. Brynn's mom will also stay. I don't know about the others." 

We all discuss plans for a few minutes until JoJo texts me.

JoJo's text: "Chloe, Abby's replacing the entire team other than Maddie!"

Me: "Impossible!"

Christi: "What is it ChloBird?"

Me: "Everyone got replaced except Maddie"

Kyle: "We gotta see this."

JoJo POV:

We're at rehearsal and Abby brings in a whole new team. She brings in Kamryn, Jade, Sarah H., Jana, and Tea. They were all on the select team.

Abby: "Maddie, say bye to that team, and hello to this team. Melissa, you too."

Melissa: "Abby, what about Mackenzie?"

Abby: "Mackenzie doesn't want to be here!"

Melissa: "Yes she does, Kenzie, tell her!"

Mackenzie stares at Abby.

Abby: "She obviously doesn't want to be here. Now all of you out, I've got a business to run. James get them outta here."

Kyle POV:

"Dan, you heard about Abby's team?"

"Yep, Kalani texted me what happened."

"Abby's so cruel."

"And Mackenzie got kicked of not Maddie!"

"That's BS dude. I wonder who Melissa will choose." 

"Maddie...duh!"

Melissa POV:

Me: Abby, can I speak to you?"

Abby: Sure"

Me: "Why won't you take Mackenzie back."

Abby: "She doesn't want to dance here Melissa."

Me: "If you're kicking her out, I don't know what to do."

Abby: "I could take care of Maddie for you. I mean the school is across the street and I can order another bed for her." 

Me: "I don't know Abby, I have to think about this."

Abby: "Okay, but make it quick."

James POV:

Man, I love working for Abby. She's like my other mother.

Abby: "James, come here."

Me: "Yes Ms. Abby.

Abby: "Melissa won't make the decision to leave Maddie with me, but I'll make the decision for her." 

Me: What are you saying Abby?"

Abby: Hypnotize her to Maddie say here."

Me: "So...brainwashing?

Abby: "Not brainwashing! Like use the moving clock and hypnotize her."

Me: "I can't do that, BUT I've heard my dad talk about him hypnotizing a lot of people."

I call my dad and tell him the plan. He follows Melissa home and hypnotizes her in her sleep.

Abby: "Did it work?"

Blue: "We'll find out tomorrow."

*The Next Day*

I'm with Abby at the studio, and I see Melissa with Maddie and a whole pile of luggage.

Maddie: "Mom, why are you doing this?"

Melissa: "It's for the best Mads. TRUST ME!"

I over hear Melissa and Maddie's conversation. I'm serious, how will my dad do this?

Abby: "We did it. Now we brainwash her."

James: "My god, you're evil even to your favorite."

Abby: "This for her best. Your father will brainwash her, while you go to the KRTA and cause chaos."