Chapter 16: Arriving at Montana

(Hayley's Pov)

At the end of the road was a one acre lot, which a single story white house sat in the middle of the lot, fenced in by wire. Cody told me it was about a 10 minute drive from Downtown Bozeman which scared me. I told him to get a secluded house. I walked in to light wood floors under dark leather couches, and chairs. A black fireplace went up the wall. I turned to corner to a spacious open kitchen, with a bar, and formal table. I walked in further and and my hand over the black countertop. I walked out found a half and a full bath with a guest bedroom, before going down the hall and went down the hall opening every door. There was an office, two guest rooms, a full bath.

I opened the master bedroom suite which was empty, probably waiting to be furnished with Cody's stolen money.. I walked into the bathroom seeing that it was furnished but missing rugs and everything needing to make it your own. There was a stand up shower and a bath side by side. A door to the right led to the only closet. It was unfinished but large.

Here was the thing, as much trouble as Cody got me into I couldn't help but hope that he was safe. If he was transferred to Emerson again he's there for another two years. I can't afford this house, I could barley afford my apartments rent. I'd call Elijah later and see when he goes back so I can talk to him. He wasn't supposed to get caught.

That's the thing. He wasn't supposed to escape Emerson, he wasn't supposed to rob a bank, but he did all these things. But he was safe now, instead of being on the run, he was caught and safe and sound in the hands on the police. He sure as hell didn't like being there but he was better off there. I was lucky, I had a brother who bailed me out of things, talked to the right people so I wouldn't be in trouble.

I drug the duffel bag towards the bathroom, struggling to pull the weight past obstacles. When I finally to to the master bedrooms closet I opened a deep pantry on the far end wall and found a large safe. I looked down at the paper and looked for the combination.

(Cody's Pov)

I had hoped Hayley had left already, made her self at home inside and stayed there until I could go see her. Until then, I am going back to hell which is Emerson Mental Institution for the Criminally Insane. Now, you'd be stupid to have thought I'd go without a fight. I'm sure Hayley's parents are just waiting in their office and can't wait to interview me again and put me on a higher floor. Elijah was still a dumb ass and told me we where heading to a location on our way there. So I called my best friend Adrian Cota.

-

When we arrived at the scene, Elijah pulled me out of the transport car and pulled me forward I stop when I saw the police tape and Elijah pulled me forward. I saw a girl, covered in knife wounds about the same age as my other victims. I turned my head at the sight pulling away.

"Look at her."

"I didn't do it." I seethed pulling away from his hand that was about to touch me. I yanked from his grasp easily, and ran.

"Stop!" I heard him I turned my head to see him lifting his gun. I was blindsided and a heavy weight tackled me onto the ground.

"Fuck!" I yelled in pain when my shoulder had collided with the ground. I tried to get up but he pushed my head back down in the grass.

"Stay down!" The cop yelled deeply. He pulled my up harshly and I noticed I hit my hip pretty hard.

"I'll take him." The cop behind me said as Elijah was walking up to us.

"Have fun in Emerson Cody."

"I've got him." The deep voiced cop said quietly from behind and Elijah nodded giving me a glare.

"Fuck you Elijah." I say and spit in his face. The cop behind me grabbed me roughly and pulled me over to the transport vehicles and pushed me inside.

"I didn't think I'd have to fucking tackle you!" Now a familiar voice said behind me and I realized it was Adrian.

"You were late." I said as he turned and I noticed two transports and we went into the second one. He climbed in with me and unhooked my cuffs quickly and threw a pair of clothes at me along with my phone.

"I can drop you off at your dealer where your car is. I'm not going to the apartments you where staying at."

____________________

IM SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE BUT IM BACK AND THE STORY IS ABOUT TO GET INTERESTING WITH LONGER CHAPTERS!!

THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE READ THIS SERIES AND I HOPE YOU LOVE IT