Y/n:She wasn't just any girl....she was my life"I said making them frown and nod. They sat on the bed and looked at me giving me a small smile.

Taco:"We understand Y/n/n but we need you back"He said.

Tyga:"Y/n I understand how you feel but you need to get out of this....."He said. I thought about what the guys said and I realised that they were right. Why should I be so down and depressed while she's living life and having fun? Fuck that.

Y/n:"You know what...your right"I said making them look at me shocked.

Abel:"We are?"He asked making me chuckle slightly. That was probably the first time I laughed in three days.

Y/n:"You'll are..."I said making them smile.

Zayn:"There's our girl"He said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"I'm gonna go shower up and stuff then we can hang out?"I asked making them nod. I went to the bathroom and showered and changed into a pair of black jeans and a Pablo shirt. I walked downstairs and saw the guys looking at some papers"Hey...."I said plopping down next to them making them look up at me.

Taco:"You wrote all of this?"He asked referring to the pages that they were holding and laying on the coffee table.

Y/n:"Yeah....I was feeling inspired so I grabbed a page and a pen and boom"I said laying back"But I don't think its good"I said making all look at me and shake their heads.

Abel:"Y/n this is amazing!"He said looking through it again.

Zayn:"You literally wrote a whole albums worth and more"He said making me chuckle and nod.

Y/n:"When I couldn't sleep I'd just sit up and write....."I said making them put the papers down and look at me.

Tyga:"You should do it"He said making me look at him slightly confused"You should record this Y/n"He said making me shake my head.

Y/n:"Guys-"

Abel:"Yes its personal and yes its a lot of emotions but its perfect! These lyrics are amazing Y/n"He said making me sigh.

Taco:"I agree with them Y/n....this is really good"He said.

Abel:"We'll even help you and I'm a hundred percent sure that Kanye will to"He said looking at me.

Y/n'"Guys-"

Zayn:"Come on! You could get the best people to collaborate with and there are some songs that are unfinished but I'm sure you can finish it"He said trying to encourage me.

Tyga:"Come on Y/n!"He said. I sighed and thought about it for a while till I smiled and nodded.

Y/n:"It would be nice to get back to my music"I said making them all smile. I was suddenly pulled into bone crushing hugs making me chuckle and try to hug them back. Try.

Abel:"Okay so...."He said pulling away with the others and looking at me"Anyone you thought of?"He asked. I nodded and smiled at them.

Y/n:"Yeah actually... The chainsmokers"I said making them nod.

Zayn:"I'm pretty sure we could organise that"He said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"Guys I can do it by myself"I said making them shake theirs heads.

Taco:"We got it"He said making me chuckle and nod. I looked at them and sighed.

Y/n:"Have you talked to the girls?"I asked making them look at me and shake their heads.

Tyga:"No"He said making me sigh.

Y/n:"They are you girlfriends and friends guys....you can't fight with them just because of me and my-"