§~{ CHAPTER 39 }~§

~{ Emma's .P.O.V. }~

I'm waking up. Pain over takes my entire body as I begin to move around, then, all of sudden, something touches me! I suddenly go into shock, I could barely seem to move a muscle. It felt like my body finally gave up on me!!!

I slowly opened one eye after the other and quickly noticed I wasn't in Hiddenville anymore.

"Wakey, wakey Emma." The sound of Cameron's laugh haunts my bleeding eardrums.

"C-Cameron?" I look up and see Cameron standing across from me twiddling a black remote controller in his hand with a smirk that will sure haunt me in my nightmares. The darkness lingering in his retinas was blood curdling.

"Happy to see me?" He laughed.

"W-Where am I?" I asked him as I take in my surroundings to see exactly where the hell I am: I see a death ray, a super computer and a shelf full of weapons of mass destruction.

"We're currently residing in my family's evil liar." Cameron smirked.

"We're?" What did he mean by 'we?'

"Say hello, to your parents, Emma."

"Please, let her go!" I hear my mother cry out in despair. Cameron currently had us locked up in chains alongside my father hovering over a tub of hermit crabs.

"MOM!"

"DAD!"

Cameron's laugh sent shivers up my spine. "They can't save you, Emma, as you can see-you are in the same predicament as well." He chuckled victoriously. He saunters over to my side, his shadow nearly blanketing my own. I could feel the touch of his warm breath against my neck and I knew I was expecting the worst...

"You want me! Just let them go!" I cried out as tears fell from my eyes.

"Oh darling, if I let them go where would the fun be in that?... No, I'm not deciding until the Thunder-Dunce arrives." Cameron smirked at me, clearly admiring his handy work that he did a number on me just a few minutes ago.

"That's funny, we all know Max Thunderman won't show up if it means saving his own skin." I sigh sadly knowing it was true.

Cameron's haunting laugh was bone chilling nearly scaring me half to death by the person he was becoming. He wasn't the fun loving, boy I've come to known throughout the years of hanging around him; It was like I barely knew him.

"But I know one person he can never live without." Cameron smirks and I was hoping it wasn't me but we all knew that was a lie.

"Ember..." I muttered.

"Oh you pathetic girl, it's not Ember." Cameron laughed as he sees my eyes adverted to him. He looks me in the eyes as he holds up my chin between his two index fingers. "It's you." He smirked deviously and I knew from there that I was screwed from the moment he said it was me.

"Oh."

I watch as Cameron walks over to his large super computer. "I'm going to call that Thunder-Dunce." Cameron smirked as he tapped a button on his keyboard.

"In coming message from Max Thunderman." The intercom said from Cameron's giant screen.

"Isn't that King Crab's son?" I heard Nora Thunderman's voice.

"Where are his pincers?" I heard Billy Thunderman asked, making me laugh.

( Cameron = Underlined )

It's nice to hear your voice, my friend.

Where's Emma?

She's taking a little snooze at the moment with the crabs. *laughs*

WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?! TELL ME!!!

Listen closely, I'm at my father's lair, I have your precious Emma and her family, and if you want to keep them alive, I need you to get in your suit and fly down here right away. If you tell anyone where you are going, I will kill the one you love. Deal?

Deal, but once I get there you won't be around much longer once I'm through with you!

See you soon, Max.

[ End of Call ]

"MAX NO!" I tried calling out to him and warn him not to come but it was too late. Cameron already ended the call before I could get a hold of Max.

"Once I'm done ridding the world of those horrid Thundermans and your putrid parents, your all mine and soon, Emma, my dear; you will join them..."

~{Author's Note}~
HELLO EVERYONE! THIS STORY IS ALMOST ALMOST DONE!!! IS ANYBODY ELSE SOBBING OR IS IT JUST ME AGAIN!!! HAHA
What do you guys think what will happen next? (Please share your ideas❤😊)

Hi everyone, I hope you like the chapter.
[READ. VOTE.COMMENT]

Love you All❤❤❤
Happy December 8th❄️

Stay safe and healthy❤️🧼