§~{ CHAPTER 24 }~§

{Another one of my edits!!! Hope you like it!!!🌸✌🏻️😇}

~{Phoebe's .P.O.V.}~
{continued}

Tonight has been so great! A double date... Link cleaning up my dress... Link and I having dinner together with my best friend and my brother! Can this night get any better?

"Phoebe! Max?" A girl calls from the other side of the restaurant and suddenly rushes over to our table...

Could it be?

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

Calm down Emma, maybe it's not her... But how can I be sure? Same hair, eyes and mouth. Maybe she's the same demon banshee I remember her to be, the same girl who constantly made my life a living h*ll. The same girl who wanted me dead from the very beginning. The same girl who took my boyfriend away, exposed my superpowers and forced my family to move... But... Maybe I'm wrong and she's not the same girl I expected her to be.

"Ember Jones, is that you?" Phoebe squeals as she gets out of her seat and runs over to the girl. Okay, that hurt.... That hurt a lot.

"Ember!!" Max dis attaches his hand from mine, jumps out of his seat and runs over to the banshee. Okay, that hurt... Max hugs her... And that killed me. That killed a lot.

Everybody stops hugging each other and brings Ember over to our table which I gladly didn't want to accept. I wanted to say, "there's no seat here. Where do you see a seat? I don't see a seat, what are you talking about?".... But they would probably think I'm crazy and Max would suspect that I am "jealous" which I clearly am NOT!!!! 

"Oh Emma, I didn't see you there?" Ember smiled. She clearly saw me as she was smooching with my boyfriend that she banshee... Ugh! She really sets my teeth on edge.

"Oh, hi Ember, I didn't see you there, how are you?" Ember sends a glare but quickly covers it up with a smile. Oh, she's so good!

"Hey Ember, how about you join us for dinner?" Max asks her.

"Well, I don't want to be a burden." Ember sighs innocently but I knew under all that innocence was a devil, an evil devil with no heart but a heart full of evil, destruction and devastation.

"Oh Well, it was nice to see you Ember, we should talk more later." I wave goodbye to the devil but Max stops me and suddenly shushes my mouth before I could bite back.

"You are not a burden Ember. Go ahead, sit down. Emma doesn't mind." Max smiles as he pushes a chair towards our table for Ember. Oh, clearly you don't know me Max. I clearly do mind that you are letting this she banshee seat at our table. When we get back home, I'm going to kill you...

The dinner continues and Ember is sitting at our table. She is sitting next to my boyfriend and my best friend is clearly ignoring me for her. I knew Ember knew Max and Phoebe but I didn't know that they were this inseparable. "Best friends" more like "BEST FRIENDS FOR FOREVER!!!!"

Ember continues to put her greedy little hands all over Max and it's clearly not agreeing for me. When it comes to Max, nobody dares lay a finger on him or something very bad will happen to their precious little finger...which means... Their precious little finger will be GONE once I get ahold of them.

My blood begins to burn and the heat begins to rise. I keep telling myself "I'm not jealous. She's just playing with me, playing with my head" I continue to watch her, taunting me as she starts a conversation with Max and not me. Her stares mock me and my powers begin to rise some more. The temperature begins to change inside the restaurant, people begin to strip from their clothes as my powers continue to sky rocket. I HATE HER!!! WHY IS SHE DOING THIS TO ME???

"Emma, are you ok?" Link asks. He places his hand on my shoulder an attempt to calm me done but I seem to burn him instead. "OW!!!" Link cries as he pulls his hand to his face. His hand was red like he just got a sunburn but this sunburn was caused by me.

"I-I have to go." I say with tears running down my cheek as I run towards the bathroom.

"E-Emma?" Max calls from the table.

Did Max even notice? Did he even care? I kept wondering that as I cried myself the whole night in the bathroom.

~{Author's Note}~

Oh No!!! Emma!!!! Poor Emma, crying in the bathroom all by herself without the love from her boyfriend to run by her side to go and comfort her in her time of need which is NOW!!!! Who is this Ember and why does Emma really hate her? What is Ember's previous relationship with Phoebe and Max? Is Ember trying to come in between Emma and Max? (Too many questions!!!!!!!!!😂😁😅😱)

Hope you guys like the chapter. Finally updated haha. Hope you guys are doing great and your Summer's been doing good too❤️☺️😊😄

Please don't forget to read, comment and vote

Love you all❤️❤️❤️