§~{ CHAPTER 31 }~§

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

"Cameron, please leave me alone."

"No Emma, you are hurt." I start pushing Cameron away from my body. "Emma stop pushing me away, I'm just trying to help you." He begs.

"I don't need your help!" I yell at him as I turn my body away from him. I walk out of his bathroom but Cameron grabs ahold of my hand and pulls me back into the bathroom and sits me back down on the toilet seat.

"Emma, you're hurt! I want to help you! Why aren't you letting me help you?" He says to me as he looks me in the eyes. Tears started to run down his cheek as he continued to stare me in the eyes with his own. "Please don't push me away, Emma."

"Cameron, please." I beg him.

"Emma, please."

"Fine Cameron. Look at me!" I cry as I take off my shirt and show him my scars.

"Oh baby." Cameron says as he examines my scars with his eyes as he scans them up and down.

Cameron takes my hand and places me on his bed as he goes into the bathroom and brings out a warm rag from his bathroom and places it on my wrist. He slowly moves the rag up and down my arm, trying not to inflict more pain in my arm then there already was. Cameron watches me as tears continue to fall down from my eyes onto his bed, the stinging from my cuts were so bad that I couldn't stop crying as I watched Cameron try to finish cleaning off the dried blood.

"Don't cry, love. It's almost done." Cameron coos in my ear. I watch Cameron as he hurriedly rushes into his bathroom and comes back with a first aid kit. He walks over his bed and sets the first aid kit right next to me and pulls out a long strip of white gauze and Neosporin. He applies a big gop of Neosporin on his fingers and applies it to my cuts to fight the infection. Lastly, he grabs the long white gauze and wraps it around my arms.

"C-Cameron..."

"Y-yes Emma?" Cameron looks up as he finishes tapping my arms up with bandages.

"T-thanks." I say to him, a little blush on my cheeks.

Cameron shuts his kit and gives me a smile. "Y-you're welcome Emm. I will always be there to help you when you need me."

I look at Cameron and suddenly wrap my arms around his waist and give him a hug. Cameron suddenly drops his kit and pauses for a moment once I contacted with his body.

Once I contacted with him, I didn't know if he was going to hug me back or not but then, Cameron expectedly hugged me back like I never expected this to happen but it did and it felt great!

"Emma?"

"Y-yeah?"

Suddenly, I'm pulled away from Cameron and suddenly we become face to face with each other. He hand comes under my chin as he slowly caresses it with his fingers as he slowly lifts me up so our can both meet with each other.

A long strand of hair falls down from my head, onto my face. Cameron smiles and removes the lone strand and places it behind me ear.

I begin to panic. "C-Cameron!"

Cameron suddenly places his finger on my lips before his lips could be placed and shushes me. "Shhhhh Emma, just let it happen." He smirks as his lips meet mine and crash onto each other into a passionate kiss....

~{Author's Note}~

!Hi all my readers! Hope you guys like this chapter!

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been updating like I usually do for guys. I know how much you (my readers) like my story and constantly want it to be updated. You know that I already started school so you know I won't be on as much. I know you guys are mad at me for not updating sooner as some of you requested but I've just been so busy with work and school coming up so quickly, I just can't ketchup so please don't be upset with me. I'm trying my best to finish this story for you guys but it's such a pain in the arse🙄😂😤 (hope you understand) These past few days have been such a pain on me that I don't know if I can handle having a life no more. I'm so depressed and sick that I don't know what to do no more?!? I'm sorry everyone!

I love you all so very much, you don't know how much you all mean to me.❤️☺️😘

🌸READ, COMMENT, VOTE🌸

LOVE YOU ALL💖💖💖