§~{ CHAPTER 23 }~§

~Made this edit👆🏻😽 Hope you guys like it! I think it's pretty cute💕🌸~

~{Phoebe's .P.O.V.}~

I'm so nervous, like I'm literally shaking from head to toe like an earthquake just hit Hiddenville but not just Hiddenville just me like I just caused this earthquake on myself and now I'm shaking so badly I'm making my glass of water begin shake as well.

"Are you okay Phoebe?" Emma and Link both ask as they watch me shake my glass vigorously like I didn't have a care in the world that my drink was about to be spilt all over my new dress but I didn't really care, I just kept on shaking "Shake It Off! Shake It Off!"

"Phoebe! You're about to spill..."

Before Link could help, I spilled my ice cold water all over my lap. Brrrrr.... It was so cold that I began shivering from the free ice that was spilling and sliding all over my legs. Max looks at me and let's out a few laughs here and there realizing I just made a fool of myself in front of my crush. I glare at my brother. Right about now I would use my freeze breath and blast that sucker but we are in front of none supes which means "powers" which means "moving" which eventually leads to "THE ARMY" and "MASS DESTRUCTION"... Um, skip that last part lol. Over exaggerating a little bit but you get my point, it will be really bad if you understand me.

Max continues to laugh. I wanted to just run away, hide in the bathroom and just cry. I'm such a fool! Why would I be so clumsy to spill my drink of water all over myself in front of Link! Typical Phoebe, always getting herself into something stupid sooner or later and now it finally happened!

"Here Phoebe, let me help you."

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

AWE!!!!!!!!! Heart eye emojis galore😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I wish I could actually make heart emoji eyes but that would be just "weird" and "supernatural" but that is just a bunch of baloney!... Pardon my language.

"Emma are you paying attention?" Max shakes my shoulder which vibrates down to my hand causing me to spill my own drink all over my lap... It had to be Pepsi and now I'm all sticky! Thanks babe!😂😂😂

"Oh god Emma, I'm so sorry... But I can't help but laugh." Max begins to burst into tears. "Two spills in a row! What are the odds?" Max continues to laugh.

I finish drying up my skirt and spot a fork. I grab the fork and jab Max's hand with it

"Ow!" Link and Phoebe both stop what they are doing and turn their attention toward me and Max. "What was that for? I wasn't grasping your leg again if that is what you were meaning?" I look at my Maxy and begin to laugh. "Just that fork brought back memories and just couldn't help but stab you with a fork just for the fun of it."

I lean over and kiss his cheek.

"Oh Max, I'm sorry." I look at him and there I thought he was going to burst but then he smiled, let out a laugh and planted a kiss on my cheek. I blush and give him a kiss back.

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

I don't know what I am going to do with her sometimes. 😂 but I love her and nothing is going to separate our love... Nothing I tell you!!!!!

~Skipping to desert~

~{Phoebe's .P.O.V.}~

Tonight has been so great! A double date... Link cleaning up my dress... Link and I having dinner together with my best friend and my brother! Can this night get any better?

"Phoebe! Max?" A girl calls from the other side of the restaurant and suddenly rushes over to our table...

Could it be?

~{Author's Note}~

Hi Everyone! How has your day been? How are you doing?

Hope you are all doing good😇😊

Hope you guys like the new chapter. Next chapter will be posted tomorrow if I'm not that tired from work tomorrow. It's going to be very busy😭😁😬 (many tears)

Please comment, vote and don't forget to read the story as well.

Love you all❤️❤️❤️