§~{ CHAPTER 14 }~§

~{I switched the story line up a little bit to the Christmas carol like in winter Thunderland but in my version with a little bit of Mickey Mouse to add in as well. Sorry if I'm confusing you right now. Just read the story to find out}~

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

"Come on Max just at least listen to some Christmas stories with us before Santa arrives?" I look at my sister but I gladly turn her offer down.

"Ba Humbug!" I slam the door infront of Phoebe's face. I know it wasn't nice but I don't care, I'm a villain and villains don't care about Christmas and neither does this Grinch ever since Emma shrunk my heart and turned it to ice.

"Are you excited about Christmas Max?" Dr. Colosso asks in his little elf suit Nora dressed him in. I looked at him in his Christmas costume and couldn't help but smile, he did look sorta cute after all dressed as an elf.

"Don't you mean... Hate, Hate, Hate, Double Hate.... LOATHE Entirely I am about Christmas!"

"Should we blast on some soothing police sirens and barking dogs to calm the mood?" Dr. Colosso suggests. I smile devilishly and plug in my tunes. The soothing sound of police sirens and babies crying help soothes my nerves of Christmas cheering.

~{third person .P.O.V.}~

As Max was enjoying his soothing slumber with some define Christmas music Max calls his villain rock as for Phoebe, Nora, Billy, Hank and Barb were all enjoying a relaxing evening drinking hot cocoa as they blast the night way with Silent Night and Jingle Bells topping off the day as they wait and watch for Old Saint Nick.

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

"Blast this Christmas music! It's joyful and triumphant!" I look at Colosso as I grab my pillow from my bed and drape it over my ears.

"The nerve of Phoebe. Blasting Annoying Christmas music on such a short notice while I'm trying to sleep! Even if I wanted to ruin their Christmas my schedule wouldn't allow it. 4:00, wallow in self pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:30, jazzercise; 6:30, dinner with me, I can't cancel that again with Dr. Colosso; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing.... I'm booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, state at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness over Stupid Christmas!!!" I continue ranting on and on but the misery of Christmas  until I finally got some rest.

" Like I, HAVEN'T GOT ALL NIGHT, YOU KNOW." I rub my eyes and see Phoebe in my room dressed up like some 90's hippie you see in the magazine.

"Go Away Phoebe!" I put my sleeping mask back on but Phoebe rips it off from my eyes.

"WHY, HA HA, Like I'M THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST."

"Go Away Phoebe! I'm not in the mood for one of your tricks!" I glare at hippie Phoebe but she just looks at me and smiles as she's chewing her bubble gum.

"HMPH! Like listen, SCROOGE, I mean brother. IF Boys like you were measured by kindness, you'd be no bigger than a speck of dust! Like totally!" I look at Phoebe and yawn, feeling quite amused over her little reenactment of a Christmas carol.

"HUH! My kindness is of little use in this family including with Emma!"

"You totally didn't always think so little brother" Phoebe looks at me and smiles. How dare she called me little brother, we are practically twins and we are the same age, born at the same time!