§~{ CHAPTER 32 }~§

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~
{in Cameron's room}

"Emma?"

"Y-yeah?"

Suddenly, I'm pulled away from Cameron and suddenly we become face to face with each other. His hand comes under my chin as he slowly caresses it with his fingers as he slowly lifts me up so our lips can both meet with each other.

A long strand of hair falls down from my head, onto my face. Cameron smiles and removes the lone strand and places it behind me ear.

I begin to panic. "C-Cameron!"

Cameron suddenly places his finger on my lips before his lips could be placed on mine and shushes me. "Shhhhh Emma, just let it happen." He smirks as his lips meet mine and crash onto each other into a passionate kiss....

Cameron and I continue to kiss each other. We continue to sit on the couch, our arms wrapped around each other, never letting go. It was magical that I didn't want this to stop!

Cameron sets his hand upon my thigh as he leans forward into me, deepening the kiss and suddenly, grabs me by the waist and lifts me over his lap, our lips never parting away from each other. Cameron has his hands upon my waist as he deepens the kiss even further. I continue to sit on his lap, enjoying every minute of this magical moment.

"Um, Cameron?" I say as I depart my lips from his for a moment to speak.

"W-what Emma, why did you stop?" Cameron looks at me confuzzaled.

"It's time for me to get home." I laugh as I get off of him and help him up on his feet.

"Ah, well beautiful, you are right." I look at him and smile. "Well, it's getting late. Maybe you can spend the night if you like?" Cameron asks as he helps me down the stairs.

I smile at Cameron and kiss his cheek. "That is very nice of you but I think I will be alright." I look at him and give him a quick peck on the lips. Cameron kisses me back. I wave goodbye to him, not before I blew him a goodbye kiss and left for my house.

I continue walking to my house which was only a few blocks down near the Thundermen's home and then, somebody stopped me, it was that no good Thundermen... Max!

"I see your face hasn't disappeared yet." Max laughs.

"Why would you care?" I ask him.

"You guys been sucking each other's face for a long time." Max laughs. "I thought your face was gone for sure." Max looks at me and stops laughing and smirks.

"Like you would care." I glare at Max as I continue walking to my house.

"Emma, wait!"

"Leave me alone!"

I start to reach for the door than suddenly, a pair of arms grab me from behind and pulls me behind a tree.

"Max, let me go." I push Max away from me but he blocks my passage way and I couldn't seem to escape, all I could was stand in one place as Max continues to move an inch closer into my space...

I couldn't do anything, all I could do was watch and wait for him to make the first move. I don't know what is wrong with me, I should be hating Max but he looked so damn cute that couldn't let myself escape or use my powers to get me away from him...

I look at Max and suddenly we are inches apart to face to face. His arm comes in contact with the bark of the tree and blocks me from escaping as his other hand has my hand pinned up against the wall.

Max looks me in the eye and licks his pink lips as he eyes my body up and down. I began feeling Butterflies doing figure eights up and down in the pit of my stomach, I almost felt like throwing up. I never felt this much contact between a boy like Max before that I almost wetted my underwear, OH WAIT! I HAVE!!! A billion jillion times!!!! "What is going on with me," I thought. "Why is Max making me feel this way all over again, why is he making me feel uncomfortable? Do I want this? Do I need this? Do I want him that badly?"....

~{Author's Note}~

!Hi all my readers! Hope you guys like this chapter!

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been updating for such a long time. I finally updated for you guys. I've seen all the comments and I feel terribly upset for not updating sooner like I usually is just that I have been so busy with homework, school, family and college that I just don't have the time to write but now that Christmas Break is here, I can finally update on this story and finally get it finished for you guys. I'm sorry that I haven't been updating on this story, but yes I have been busy with school and stuff but I also been binge watching on Vampire Diaries (LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!) I am also writing a fanfiction if any of you are interested. It's called "She Wolf" please check it out if you have the time and I also been bust writing in another story called "Chasing Broomsticks" which is a Fred Weasley love story if any of you are Harry Potter fans as well... And a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all as well!!! ❤😊

I love you all so very much, you don't know how much you all mean to me.❤️☺️😘

🌸READ, COMMENT, VOTE🌸

LOVE YOU ALL💖💖💖