§~{ CHAPTER 7 }~§

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

I was alone. I had no one by my side, no shoulder to cry on. I was a lonely miss forsaken girl with nobody to love. Nobody to kiss or hug. I was psychopath who couldn't even control her own powers. I miss Phoebe, Billy, Nora, Hank and Barb but I terribly miss my boyfriend, Max. I miss him so much that I want to run back to his arms but that would get me a chance of hurting him again and I don't want that to happen again. I almost blew up my whole secret and I'm probably expelled since I beat up and literally burned another student so.

It's 12:00 p.m. at night. I walk the streets of Hiddenville. It was quiet and I was alone. I look around the empty streets and buildings for my grandmother'a house. I keep searching. I am so tired that I begin to stumble to the ground a couple of times. I suddenly hear the sound of footsteps coming towards my direction. I begin to tense up inside and change my pace. The footsteps increase and this time I'm running, I'm running until I couldn't hear the sound no more. I turn the corner and notice that the sounds were gone like nobody was there. I sigh with relief and continue with my journey when somebody grabs me from behind. I scream and freeze the guy. I turn around and see Cody...

"What was that for?" Cody shivers. I feel so bad for freezing my brother that I take off my jacket and wrap it around his shoulders.

"You scared me."

"Are you alright Emma?" Cody asks as he wraps his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into a hug. I sigh, wipe a couple of tears from my eyes and look up towards my brother.

"Can we discuss this at grandmas?" Cody smiles and nods his head, he takes my hand in his and he walks me to grandmas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At Grandma's House~

"Emma!" Katie squealed jumping into my arms as I pulled her in for a hug.

"Hello sweetheart." Grandma smiles.
Her frigid body moving slowly as she takes two steps back and forth and her flabby arms come around my shoulder as I lean down to give her a hug and press a soft kiss against her cheek.

"Emma please tell me what happened?" Cody asks. He shuts the door and sits down next to me on the couch as Emma and grandma slowly tag along to listen to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry Emma." Cody wipes away my tears as I slowly give him a hug, trying not to break down in more tears again.

"It's okay." I smile as I grab a couple of tissues from grandma and blow my runny nose.

"You can stay here as long as you like sweetie." Grandma smiles. Katie walks by my side and pulls out a couple of blankets from under the cabinet drawer. Katie hands me the blankets, I grab the blankets and spread them across the couch, I grab a pillow and place it on the far end of the couch. Grandma hands me some her old pajamas and I quickly go up to the bathroom to change. I give Katie a kiss and grandma as well as they both go up to bed leaving me and Cody alone. I sit on the couch. Cody lays his head down in between my legs as I stroke his short ginger brown hair.

"How are you and Sophia?" I ask Cody as I continue to play with his hair. Cody sighs. He brings his hand to his face and wipes a single tear from his eyes.

"Cody what's wrong?" I look at him as he sits himself up, his eyes blood shot from the excessive crying.

"Me and Sophia are no longer together anymore. She cheated on me with my best friend." Cody breaks down in sobs. I look at my own brother. He has never cried before. How dare Sophia do that to my brother. He is the most sweetest and kindest boy you will ever want in your life and she threw him all away like some piece of trash. Once I see her she is going to get it when I get ahold of her. I look at my brother, I pat his back and wipe his tears.

"I promise Cody, out there somewhere will be a girl who will love you for who you are and will love you and treat you the way you want to be treated and will never leave your side no matter what, I promise you that." Cody smiles. He kisses my cheek and pulls me into a hug.

~{Author's Note}~

hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been on lately. School and I'm sick so. I hate it! I will try to keep updating every weekend. I'm sorry if it's late for the updates and all. Please comment and please vote and most of all read. Love you all. Hope you like the chapter and it was kinda boring to me.

📍READ, VOTE, COMMENT📍
❤️LOVE YOU ALL❤️