§~{ CHAPTER 5 }~§

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~
{continued}

"Okay everyone, when Phoebe and Max open that door, we all jump out and yell Surprise!"

"I'm going to yell surprise the loudest!" Cherry cheered.

"You go right ahead with that." Cherry smiled and hid who behind the door.  is and Ashley finished blowing all the balloons, hanged all the streamers, called the pizza guy, finished the cake and hid.

~{Phoebe's .P.O.V.}~

"Come on Max!"

"No Phoebe!"

"Please Max!"

"No Phoebe and that is final!"

"Ugh!" I always wonder why I have a brother like him. Why couldn't he just be adopted! I can just say, "hey your adopted!" Over and done, that will shut his mouth for good but "no" mom says.

"SURPRISE!!"

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

As I opened the door to Mrs. Wong's Pizza Palace, my eyes suddenly flashed before my eyes when everybody yelled SURPRISE, taking me by surprise, it felt like my heart was beating out of my chest. Me and Phoebe collect ourselves back together and greet our friends. I look at the girl with the biggest smile on her face, with the beauty radiating off her body, and no it is not Cherry, I bet you know who it is.

"Happy Birthday babe!" Emma runs up to me as she wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me into a hug. I look at her, smile and kiss her cheek, the music begins to play, I take her hand, pull her towards the dance floor, and we begin to dance to the beat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~{Phoebe's .P.O.V.}~

"What the heck Max!"

"I'm sorry Phoebe, I panicked."

"You just don't go freezing people when you feel like it!" I look at the frozen Mrs. Wong and back to my brother, Emma walks in.

"What the heck happened?" Emma walks up and looks at Mrs. Wong as she stands as a frozen statue.

"I panicked alright!" Max bellowed out. "I didn't mean to freeze her, I-it just happened."

"Then Unfreeze Her Max!"

"After the party I will, promise."

"You better, no forgetting." I say to Max as we go back out to the dance floor and talk to a couple of friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~12 minutes pass~

I walk back into the kitchen and see an angry Phoebe and Emma.

"Oh That Was Some Party, oh hey Phoebe, hey Emma! What?...What?!"

"Oh nothing."

"Oh, what a relief. For a second there, I thought you both were mad at me." Max chuckled.

"Do you remember what you said to me just a few minutes ago?"

"Somethin' about cake, right?" Max asked with a smile as he wraps his arm around Emma's shoulder.

"No!" I say to Max as I take a deep breath.

"Oh wait, wait, let me guess. I give up."

"Does..."I promise I'll unfreeze Mrs. Wong!"...ring a bell?" I barked out at Max.

"Oh shoot!" Max breathed under his breath as he face palmed himself. "I'm sorry Phoebe, where is she?" Max asked, trying to look for the frozen statue.