§~{ CHAPTER 8 }~§

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

"Emma please be careful with those boxes of porcelain dolls, they are very fragile."

"I know grandma, I got it." I place the box of porcelain dolls around my arms and carefully walk up the latter. I place each porcelain doll on the shelves nice and neat in each little row from short to tall. When I was just 3 years old, my grandma bought me a little Dora talking doll for my birthday. She was a neat little doll. Hair in curls, pretty blue eyes with sweet rosey cheeks with a matching orange blouse with a purple skirt to finish off the rest. She was perfect doll to always have around but one just something about that doll freaked me out. One night, I was sleeping but I couldn't sleep because I had the strangest feeling that I was being watched. I open my little eyes and look around my room. Nobody was there expect my stuffed animals. I shrugged it off and fell back asleep until I heard the sound of laughter coming from the closest. I thought I was hearing things so I covered my head in the covers. I peaked over and I saw the faint red glow coming from my closest. A little girl would just stay under their covers until the monster in their closest disappeared but not me, no, I searched for myself to see if this so called monster was real. I got out of bed and walked to my floral closest, I opened the door and... The Dora doll started laughing and it started walking towards me with it's arms opened wide, I ran to my parents  and we never heard from it again and that's why I have a phobia of dolls they just too creepy to exist.

I kept looking at the dolls it felt like they were looking into my soul. I stepped back and I began to lose my balance. I closed my eyes getting ready for the hard tumble but to my luck my brother caught me just in time before I tumbled to my death and not too mention the porcelain's death as well it's okay, I won't be at their funeral anyways so I hope they live a good death.

"You better be more careful Emma, I don't want you to get hurt like last time." I look at my brother and roll my eyes. I only got hurt once and it wasn't even that bad and besides I didn't even use my powers to even save my life if I perchance fell off a cliff for fun.

"It was just an accident Cody gosh." Cody rolls his eyes and helps me finish rearranging the dolls in my grandmother's store well it's actually all of ours but mostly her's since we dedicated it to her.

"Emma, Mrs. Thunderman has been calling and she's been wondering when you are going to be returning back? She's terribly worried she says and so are the kids as well and so is Max...."

It's been 5 years since I lasted visited The Thundermans. Not a day goes by that I don't forget about them. I miss them terribly but I just can't pack up my bags and return back to The Thundermans as I leave my brother, sister and grandmother behind, they need me and I need them. Besides, Max is probably living a good life without me dragging him down. He's bad and I'm good. He's a villain and I'm a superhero I think? I actually don't know what I am? I can't even control my own powers I always lose control when I lose my emotions to stupid idioms which I can't help but explode. I love Max dearly I do but I feel like we're separating from each other. It's better if we see other people. I don't want to accept this but I do and I just don't want to see Max get hurt especially by me.

"Emma are you coming? Cameron and Josie are waiting." I grab my purse from the counter and run outside to greet Cameron and Josie. I met them when I moved in with grandma and they are some of the nicest kids you will ever meet well Cameron is such a sweetheart but Josie is just the opposite. I can't see why Cody has a crush on her, yeah she got the looks but man the personality is just evil. I think him and Phoebe would make a perfect couple since their both sweet and all but it's his choice and if he goes for the bad girls like I go for the bad then let him.

We finally arrive at the park before grandma can figure out that we were gone. Katie hangs out with Joshua, Cody with Josie and I alone with Cameron. I can't help but stare at him with my heart shape eyes like I'm in love with his perfect structure and smile but that would just be wrong, my heart is still with Max and I would just feel bad if I dated somebody other than him. Sometimes I dream about Angus but that doesn't seem to help my obsession with Max when I needed it. What's with me and boys? First Angus, Max, Connor, Ryan, Evan! What's next Cameron! I can't take it!

"What are you thinking about?" Cameron asks as we look up at the sky and count the clouds while trying to figure out what shapes to be named after the delicate formation the clouds make in the pinkish blue sky.

"Just things." I sigh looking up to the sky as I spot an alligator playing the oboe wearing a bowler hat and a mustache.

"What kind of things?" Cameron asks as he places a pink and yellow daisy in my hair. I giggle to myself and begin to blush as I look at the beautiful flower and smile to myself as I think about what to say next.

"I always wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say "Hey look...that one is shaped like an idiot." Cameron looks at me like I've just lost my mind but fades to a smile and than a laugh.

"Do you know what? I sometimes wonder what normal people think about?"

"That's the point, you're  never normal Cameron." Cameron looks at me and punches my arm but I just laugh it off just to tease his pretty face.

"Sometimes I wonder what people say about me when I'm not around?" I look up at the sky with a single tear running down my cheek. I have always wonder this and now I see why. I'm stupid and people already think I'm an alien from another planet since my whole scene with Tara and Ryan. They already think I'm a freak.

"I bet they wonder why they never had a good friend like you?" I look at Cameron and begin to blush, I look down at the grass and our hands brush against each other's and they instantly intertwine. I look at Cameron and our eyes instantly lock amongst each other's. Cameron takes a second to clear his throat, looks at me and speaks as we hold hand in hand.

"I wonder if you ever think of me like I think of you. I wonder if we think of each other at the same time. I wonder if you ever think of me before you fall asleep or if certain songs remind you of me or if you just sit their wishing I was there next to you, because I do those things all the time over you." Cameron begins to move in slowly. I begin to tense up. What is he doing? Is he flirting with me, is this his way of showing me that he cares about me like he like like me? I'm so confused that I can't even make a move to know that I might ruin mine and Max's relationship. I kiss Cameron on the cheek and get off from the grass.

"Where are you going Emma?" Cameron yells.

"I'm sorry Cameron I have to go." I ran  off, I didn't look back I just kept running until I finally reached Grandmas house.

~{Author's Note}~

How was that? Was that okay? I wanted to set the story where Emma is taking a break from The Thundermans for now but she will be returning back soon. Oh, Cameron and Josie are the new characters I added in the story as well. There might be something between Emma and Cameron as well, I just wanted to let you know. Hope you like.

🌙QOTD: Who do you want Emma to be with? ⚡️Max⚡️ or 🔥Cameron🔥⁉️⁉️⁉️🌙 (I will send you picture what Cameron looks like or you can tell me who you want Cameron to be (celebrity)

🚺READ, COMMENT, VOTE🚹
💙LOVE YOU ALL💖