§~{ CHAPTER 26 }~§

{Made another edit, hope you guys like it!🌸💖😽}

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~
{At her grandmother's house}

"What's wrong Emma? Ever since you came in and visited us you have been down in the dumps all day, what is troubling you sister?"

I couldn't talk to Cody let alone tell him that Ember came back. He hates Ember ever since she broke me and Tyler up, exposed my family's powers even though it was I who purposely exposed my powers to the world and got my parents, both my sister and brother and I to leave our home in Metroburg.

{ Picture of Tyler Pain (Emma's ex - boyfriend)👆🏻🙀 }

Cody never really liked Tyler and nor did he like Max...They were both bad boys...I guess a cute, sweet and innocent girl like myself couldn't help but keep falling for the bad boys. I guess I was just a good girl with bad habits... There's something about the bad boys that makes the good girls fall in love. Sometimes a bad boy can be good for a girl and that was Tyler...I know he wasn't no good, but he was stuck in my brain. He was my poison and I was addicted. He was bad. He smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good. He didn't care because no one taught him how to... But Max had something more than Tyler could ever have... He had me... When it came to me, he wanted to be the best man. He couldn't bare the thought of me being hurt by him...or by anyone else. He would kill to protect me, the girl who cared about someone as worthless as him (how Max put it) in all of my perfection....

Sometimes I can't make up my mind which boy type I like? Sometimes I like the bad - boy types. Generally the guy I'm attracted to is the guy in the club with all the tattoos and nail polish. He's usually the lead singer in a punk band and plays guitar. But my serious boyfriends are relatively clean cut, nice guys. So it's strange I guess? All girls, like myself, hit that phase where they like the bad boy. At least I tried to grow up out of that really young phase and now I have a wonderful guy in my life who's not that much of a bad boy as he puts himself out to be and that was Max.

"Emma?!" My brother places his hands on my shoulders and shake.

"What?" I ask him. I quickly snap back to reality. "Oh, sorry Cody."

"What is wrong Emma?" Cody asks again. The room was silent for a few minutes.

"Ember. She Is Back!"

Cody laughs. "You're joking." But I wasn't joking. "Please tell me you're joking Emma cause this isn't very funny as I put it out to be." I shake my head at my brother and he immediately stops his continuous laughter and the room is silent again.

"Just wait until I get a hold of her. She will wish she never returned to Hiddenville once I'm through with her." I look at my brother. I grab his hand and pull him back down onto the couch and try to calm him down before he attempts to burst the door down. "Let me go Emma! Don't you dare try to stop me!" Cody yells as he forcefully pushes through my arms and tries to make an escape towards the door but Katie arrives just in time to stop him.