§~{ CHAPTER 19 }~§

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

So today, we decided to watch SpongeBob SquarePants for the fifth time in a row now. Max insists we stay and watch SpongeBob with Billy and Nora but you know me, Spongebob is not at all my fave right now...When Max is not looking I quickly sneak away to the bathroom or my bedroom to escape the sponge madness but I'm not good as I am compared to Max, he catches me before I can even escape away.

"What are we watching today on this spongebob feel day?" I ask Max who is already putting in the disc.

"Idiot Box." Max squeals with excitement as sits back down on the couch and plays the disc.... The video plays.. Will this torture show ever end? ....

" SpongeBob: See anything yet, Patrick?"

"Patrick: I need my glasses. [puts two glasses of water on his eyes like binoculars, which are real human eyes.] Hmmm... [a mail truck approaches] ...it's the mail truck!"

"Oh my god Max, Patrick doesn't even have real human eyes! Now how does that happen... A starfish... No eyes... No hands or feet? Now how does that happen? Could you say it's aliens?"

"Shhhhh Em. Watch the show." Max kisses my cheek and continues to watch the show.... I continue to watch...

"SpongeBob and Patrick: Our package! [Patrick throws the glasses and they both start dancing and hopping]"

"Squidward: I didn't realize it was Happy Hopping Moron Day."

"Oh my god, it's Squidward! Yay!!! Now this show is gonna get more interesting." I squeal as I see Squidward's glorious face on the screen.

"Wow Em, I didn't know you cared a lot about a squid." Max laughed.

"Squidward is not just a squid, he is a... God!" Max burst out in laughs.

"Wow Emma, I can't believe you." I glare at Max.

"Oh be quiet... I will be the first one laughing when you marry SpongeBob and me and a Squidward will rule Mount Olympus together as husband and wife." Max pouts.

"Wow Emma, does this mean you love a squid more than your real life boyfriend?"

"Just watch your show." I look at Max as he faces back to the show... I lean up and plant a kiss on his cheek.... Max smiles and wraps me in his arms...

~{Skipping}~

"Squidward: Grrrr... AHA! [he opens the box again and sees SpongeBob and Patrick sitting inside the box again] How are you two doing that?"

"SpongeBob: First we establish a base camp at 15,000 feet..."

"Squidward: The noises! How are you two making those noises?"

"Poor Squidy. I feel your pain."

"Oh god Emma."

"What Maximus, you got something to say to my face? Huh buster?"

"Nothing...."

"Patrick: That's easy. All you need is a box."

"A box? A box? Why the heck do you need a plain old brown box?"