§~{ CHAPTER 12 }~§

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

"Are you excited!" Phoebe asks as she straightens my bow. I wasn't quite sure if I was ready to get Emma back. What if she doesn't want me back in the first place and rather run into Cameron's arms instead of mine.

"Max stop worrying!" Phoebe yells in my ear able enough for me to snap out of my thoughts and focus my attention back on her.

"I'm sorry Phoebe." I look at my feet and sob to myself. Phoebe sighs and rolls her eyes. Phoebe suddenly slaps my cheek and I instantly snap out my thoughts and walk up the stairs to Emma's house.

~{Cameron's .P.O.V.}~

"Okay Josie, you got the plan?" I look at my sister and she nods her head.

"You got to be kidding brother! Cheating on Emma! Don't you like Emma?" Josie asks.

"Yes you idiot but this plan has to work in able to capture Max and destroy him."

"Maybe we don't have to destroy Max but destroy Cody instead." Josie looks at me while she files her nails. I roll my eyes and look at pictures of Max and Emma together on my evil computer. I watch Josie as she cuts out pictures of Max and glues them on her wall. Josie doesn't know that I know she keeps of shrine of Max Thunderman in her closet. Josie has had a crush on Max Thunderman since she was little and she has dated Cody just to get closer to Max, she even transformed herself into Tara to force Emma to leave Max for good but somehow Max seemed to find a way back to Emma. We have used everything even our powers but none seem to help but one plan might will.

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

I dress myself in a red wooly sweater, pencil grey pants and my brown Uggs. I fix my hair in a bun and apply some black mascara and grey eye shadow.

*knock*

*knock*

"I got it grandma!" I walk to the door and open it and in walks Josie Park herself. Josie leans against the door breathing hard like she has just ran hundred yard dash.

"Come with me Emma!"

"What is going on Josie!" Before I can shut the door, Josie grabs my hand and flies me to the park.

"What The Heck Is Going On Josie?" I ask her. She looks at me with sadness in her eyes. She takes my hand and drags me behind a groove of willow trees.

"Look!" Josie points to two people sitting on a bench. I follow her direction and look closely at the two people...

I couldn't believe my eyes. I fly off and land in the streets of Hiddenville. I walk by myself as tears fall down my frost bitten cheeks. I stuff my hands in my pocket as tears continue to fall down my cheeks. I try to cover my tears with my hands and I wanted to kneel down on the ground and cry but it was covered in snow and my hands were too cold to wipe my frozen tears. I continue to walk until somebody suddenly stops me in my tracks.

"Max?" I look up at him and wipe my fallen tears.

"Are you alright?" Max asks worriedly. I was happy to see him but at the same time I wasn't.

"Why are there flowers and chocolates in your hands?" I ask him. Suddenly Max pulls his arms back and hides the flower and chocolates behind his back like I haven't seen them in the first place since he got here.

"What are you talking about?" Max asks. I look at him and frown and begin to cry again. I knew why he was here and I knew why he brought those two things with him, can't he see I'm in too much pain to get back together.

"Max, I'm sorry but I just can't right now." I say as I continue to walk to my house but Max stops me again.

"I'm sorry Emma, maybe I can take you to the park or Starbucks and we can grab a hot chocolate?" I look at Max and wipe my tears. Really Max? Go to the park! I rather get run over by a truck than go to the park where I saw my ex - boyfriend sucking on the face of a new girl instead of walking around the block looking at Christmas lights while sipping on hot chocolate as we hold hand in hand in the cold weather together. I look at Max and begin to cry again but I suck up and show a smile.

"I would love too." I force a smile. Max looks at me and smiles as well.

We walk to Starbucks together and order two hot chocolates. We take a seat at a booth next to a window. Max sits down and I sit across. The waitress hands is our hot chocolate and we both take a sip and smile at each other.

I look at Max and begin to melt inside all over again. When I look at him, my heart glows bright. When I hear his voice I'm home. When I look in his eyes I get butterflies everytime. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world when we're out together and I'm on his arm but now I'm not. When we kiss it's perfect. It's crazy, because I don't even know when he became so important to me?

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

We walk hand in hand together in the white snow as we look at Christmas lights together. Max shows me around every house on our little block like a child at Christmas time. He looked so cute and I couldn't help but blush when he pulled me to the houses and pointed at almost anything he saw that was cool and colorful. We would chase each other and make snow angels as we have playful snowball fights. I had so much fun with Max that I never wanted this day to end.

~{Author's Note}~

Hi Everyone! I hope you like the chapter. Do you think Max and Emma are back together???? I hope so! Haha! Please comment and vote. I hope everyone's Christmas is going great. Love you all.

🎄READ, COMMENT, VOTE🎄
❤️LOVE YOU ALL❤️