§~{ CHAPTER 29 }~§

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

~{On the phone, texting Emma}~

3:15 p.m.
Max😈: Hi Emma!👋😘
4:16 p.m.
Max😈: Hello? Babe.... 😁😕
5:17 p.m.
Max😈: Emma! Answer me or at least text back!☹️😥
6:30 p.m.
Max😈: Emma?😥...

{Gives up and hangs up the phone}

~{Phoebe's .P.O.V.}~
{also on the phone, texting Emma}{Good Luck!}

3:15 p.m.
Phoebe🌸:  Hola Emma!✌🏻️😘
4:16 p.m.
Phoebe🌸: Hey, Do you want to come hangout with me and Cherry at the mall?👯🍒😁
5:17 p.m.
Phoebe🌸: Emma... I need an answer! ASAP! 😁😅😗
6:30 p.m.
Phoebe🌸: Fine! I see how it is! Ignoring me! Thanks Emma!😠😒😑.....Emma?🙁😥😭

{Gives Up and Throws Phone On The Bed}

*sob* *sob* *sob* ..... Do you here that? *cry* *cry* .... Okay! I can't be losing my mind, is it me, am I crying? *checks for any tears* ... Nope! It's not me, then who can it be?

I leave my room and run down the stairs to see who is crying. I go down stairs and check on my little sister and brother. Nora is in the kitchen making brownies and Billy is outside playing on his skateboard.... So if it's not Billy or Nora then who can it be?

I run back up the stairs and go straight to mom and dad's room. I open the door and check on mom and dad. Mom is watching her soap operas and dad is still trying to break that unbreakable toy robot Billy got for Christmas... So if it's not Billy, Nora, mom or dad and I know it's not definitely me, then who can it be?

"Why Emma?!"

It was Max!... I say as I press the secret button and slide down the slide to Max's bedroom...

Max laying on the floor crying his eyes out as Dr. Colosso is sitting on the floor comforting him.

"It's going to be okay Max. Maybe Emma is busy, I'm sure she is texting you right now as we speak."

"You're wrong Colosso!" Max begins to cry. "She hates me now after that whole stunt I pulled off with Ember."

"Maximus Octavious Thunderman, What Did You Do?!" I yelled at him. Max bolted up from the ground and wiped his tears.

"Me and Ember... Sorta...kinda...made out with each other."

"WHAT!!!!!!!" I run over to Max and strangle him by the neck and shake him around a couple of times just to torture him for being a complete dumb butt!

"It wasn't my fault, she was so vexing...I couldn't help it!"

"I'm Going To Kill You Max!" I yell in his face as I'm still continuing to choke him... Was It Working? *Eeeeeeeek*.... No? Dang it!

"Phoebe, it's like I didn't try to stop her."

"What do you mean Max?" I say. I stop strangling him and put him down easily back on the ground.

"I told her I was with Emma. I told her that Emma was my girlfriend but she didn't listen, she just threw herself on me and started making out with me. I tried to stop her Phoebe but I just couldn't."

Max started to break down in tears once more. He looked so sad. I couldn't just sit her and continue to choke him even though he totally deserved it for kissing Ember but was it really necessary?..... Yes!...Very!....

"Max it's not your fault, it was mine too."

"What do you mean Phoebe?" Max asks.

"I ignored Emma too. Ignored her for Ember. I don't why, I just did."

"Phoebe!" Max yells at me.

"I know.. Wait! It was your fault as much as mine." I yell back at my brother.

"We should stop yelling at each other and to find Emma." I nod my head.

We both leave Max's room and teleport to Emma's grandmother's house... Max knocks on the door...

"Hello?"

"Cody?"

"Phoebe...Max... What are you doing here?" Emma's brother ask.

"Is Emma here?" Max asks Cody.

Cody shakes his head. "Emma is with Cameron. Sorry."

~{Author's Note}~

!Hi all my readers! Hope you guys like this chapter. Next chapter will be posted soon!!!

‼️‼️‼️Quick update‼️‼️‼️ 3️⃣ More Chapters Left Until This Story is Over!!!!

🌸READ, COMMENT, VOTE🌸

LOVE YOU ALL💖💖💖