§~{ CHAPTER 37 }~§

~{ Emma's .P.O.V. }~

"Don't think I can take it. With every drama a piece of me dies. Like some kind of sadist. I think that he likes to see the pain in my eyes. He knows that I'm lovesick. He kissed me and promised I will be alright. We both know it's bulls**t. The longer I'm with him the less I feel alive and I just took my very last pill. Need something to numb the pain. Demons knocking on my brain...I think they are coming in for the kill." Staring out the window, humming my favorite song. In my heart I did wish, for a second chance to fix my wrong.

I kept staring out of the window, least bothered about what was going on, as usual, lost in my own world, he entered, I turned to face him with my backpack packed with my essentials strapped to my back, our eyes met, and little did I knew it was going to be a hell of a pain.

"W-What are you doing, Emma?"

"I'm leaving, Cameron."

"W-Why would you leave when everything you have is with me."

"You think that you know me, got me figured out but honey, you don't know anything about me."

"Oh sweetie," he chuckled. "Before you run my name through the mud, be sure to mention how good I was to you. Mention everything I did for you. Tell them how I did my best to help you when no one else gave a s**t." Cameron voiced.

"LIES!" I yelled at him. "I can hear Ember and you talking in my sleep while I was listening the WHOLE TIME." I started breaking out in fits of laughter. "Darn, I heard that you and her been having problems. She likes to fight, I guess you both have that in common. Started at the top and now you and her are at the bottom but baby, this is none of my business." I shook my head then laughed. "You moved on, guess what baby...So did I." I smirked as I shoved Cameron aside and started gettin ready to leave.

^RING^

"I'm not letting you see that Thunder Dunce, Emma!" Says an angry Cameron as he takes my phone, freezes it and crushes it into a million tiny pieces before discarding it into the trash bin.

"What?"

"YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME!" He yelled at me as his voice it literally scared me half to death. I've never seen Cameron so mad before.

"Cam-"

"No more TALKING!" He yelled, as he flew a few ice shards into the wall just beside me.

"After all that we've been through you decide to leave me, after all those words you said, "I'll never leave you, Cameron. I love you, Cameron," was that all just a LIE to make me feel bad for you?" He glared at me as he held me firmly by my wrist. The pain was so unbearable, I held back my tears as best as I could.

I stopped crying and suddenly I begin glaring at the boy I despised with hatred in my sullen eyes. I was hurt, I was wounded. And I couldn't take it anymore.

"You know, I used to think of you as somebody who would never, ever hurt me but I guess I was wrong. You are always the bad guy and always will be" I sigh, walking over to the door with my hand on the doorknob.

"I would never hurt you Emma, I love you." Cameron conveyed as sorrow tugged on his vocal cords until he was grey and saddened by my actions. "Emma, listen to me." He was now pleading but I still refused to hear him speak one untruthful word.

"No!..." I cried as I get ready to leave him...forever.

"Don't you dare turn that knob!" Cameron yelled as he watches me twist the knob counterclockwise until I hear a...CLICK!

"No!" Cameron started to shout as he encases my body in his ice.

"UNFREEZE ME, CAMERON" I cried as I clutched on to my T-shirt. "I WANT TO SEE MAX!" I cried.

Cameron stood a few feet beside me. He gazed at me as he stroked my hair between a few of his fingertips. "You promised you would never leave me...never hurt me...never stop loving me...I wish you kept one of those promises as the girl I once loved." I stared at him as tears continued to fall.

"I guess always isn't forever after all."

"CAM...NOOOOOoooooo!"

Suddenly....everything went black.

~{Author's Note}~
HELLO EVERYONE! OOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M SO CLOSE TO FINISHING THIS STORY😅🥲
What do you guys think what will happen next? (Please share your ideas❤😊)

Hi everyone, I hope you like the chapter.
[READ. VOTE.COMMENT]

Love you All❤❤❤
HAPPY THANKSGIVING 🦃