Ian:"Yeah,You're even looking better them me"He said making everyone laugh. I looked at them smiled a little forgetting how tired I am.

Y/n:"I'm gonna shower and then we can talk"I said making them nod and send me a small smile. Something was off about them but I dismissed it for now.

I put my phone to charge fully and then walked to my bathroom. After my much needed and refreshing shower I walked downstairs and saw my family and Payton talking making me raise an eyebrow. They looked pretty serious.

Y/n:"Okay...whats with the faces?"I asked sitting next to Payton. She sighed and took a deep breathe while everyone kept quite.

Payton:"Have you looked at your phone?"She asked making me shake my hear confused.

Y/n:"No...why?"I asked making them all look at me and sigh.

Y/d/n:"Look at your phone Y/n/n"He said making me nod but looked confused. I put my phone on and it blew up like crazy. I was looking through everything when something or something's caught my eye.

Kendall Jenner And Asap Rocky confirm romantic.

Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber getting cosy again? Where's Y/n Y/l/n?

I starred at the articles for a few minutes before I looked up at them. I was honestly speechless in this moment. I was gone for a week and all of this happened. I couldn't believe what I was reading and I felt like my world was slowly crumbling. I woke up and grabbed my car keys while they all followed me.

Ian:"Y/n!"He said making me stop and turn to face them.

Y/n:"Where are they?"I asked as calm as I could.

Hanna:"Y/n..."She said making me shake my head.

Y/n:"Where are they?"I asked with my voice slightly breaking. They looked at each other then me"Where are they!"I asked once again raising my voice making them flinch.

Freya:"They are at Kris's.... they didn't know you'd be back today"She said making me nod and grab my phone. I walked to car and saw my family following me by getting into their cars. I drove over to Kris's house fuming.

I pulled up to the driveway and parked the abruptly making my family stop and jump out of the car. I jumped out and walked over to the door sending it flying open. They all walked out shocked and once they saw me their eyes went wide. They were all there... The girls, Kris, Kim, Khloe and Kourtney including the guys.

Ian:"Y/n...clam down"He said making me shake my head and face them.

Y/n:"What the bloody hell is this!?"I asked walking forward a showing them my phone.

Kim:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"No! I'm gone for a week and when I come back I see that Kendall is dating Asap fucking rocky and that MY girlfriend is back with her ex getting all cosy"I said fuming. I was surprised steam wasn't coming our from my ears.

Kendall:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"Kendall do you even know what you're getting yourself into! He's using you and I know that for a fact and the fact that you didn't even tell me hurts me more"I said looking at her"And you"I said looking at the girls and guys"You guys could have told me...."I said making them look down.