vingt sept - pineapples

Start from the beginning

Yeah, that would definitely be a moment to remember.

"Is your penis hard again, Jakey?" Troye asked so casually as if it was no big deal.

"Tro, baby, you can't just do things like that, you know," Jacob said, his cheeks flustered as he turned his back to Troye because, obviously, he didn't want his *very obvious* boner to poke Troye's back.

"Why not?" Troye asked.

"Because, uhm, just don't do it," Jacob said as he tried to get out of bed, but Troye tugged on his arm, stopping him. He was in his boxers and Troye gulped as he asked,

"Can I suck? I mean, can I help?"

"I don't think we want Mitch entering on us again, now do we?" Jacob let out an awkward laugh while scratching his head, trying to get every possible image out of his head as his dick throbbed for some kind of touch.

"We shut door and then no one see,"  Troye said.

Jacob swallowed the lump in his throat as he went up to the door and locked it.

"Alright, so, you know that-" Jacob began to say but he was stopped by Troye, who shushed him, moving out of the bed, and then kneeling down in front of Jacob with his innocent eyes and smile.

"I know what to do," Troye whispered, tracing his fingers lightly across Jacob's v-line near the waistband of his boxers.

Jacob remained silent as Troye smiled up at him, letting his tongue dance around the path he had just traced with his fingers. His fingers latched themselves around the elastic of Jacob's boxers and then yanked them off quickly, rolling them down to his ankles, revealing his hard and already leaking pre-cum dick.

Jacob shuddered, Troye taking his balls in his hands and massaging them gently as he flicked his tongue over the tip, giving it small kitty licks.

"Don't tease, f-fuck," Jacob said as quietly as he could. He didn't want anyone else to hear it.

"'M not teasin'," Troye said with a small smirk as he wrapped his fingers around Jacob's member, causing him to immediately seek help from his lower lip as he tugged and bit it.

"Fuck, baby, q-quic-" Jacob was cut off by an exasperated gasp as he felt the warmth of Troye's mouth envelop him, his mouth betraying him as it let out unholy moan at once.

He bucked his hips forward, his head thrown back as Troye's tongue flicked around him, at the underside, slicking his dick.

His hands were tangled in Troye's soft brown curls, closing his eyes when Troye bobbed his head up and down, taking the whole of him, his cheeks hollow and flushed.

A small 'fuck' followed from his pink lips, his legs almost shaking when Troye hummed, sending warm vibrations through his dick.

Troye was moving faster and faster, in sync with the small moans emitting from Jacob.

Jacob could feel the familiar heat pooling at his belly as tried speaking, but which came out in a broken moan,

"Tro, kitten, I-"

His voice was cut off by a strangled moan. He looked at those innocent blue eyes looking back at him, making him feel breathless as he came.

Troye was not ready, of course. But he still tried to swallow, cum spilling out from the corners of his mouth. His face scrunched up at the taste of it.

Jacob bent down and wiped off the cum from his kitten's mouth messily with his shaking fingers and heavy breaths.

He couldn't take it anymore as he pressed his lips against Troye's dazed ones sloppily.

"You did so damn good, baby," Jacob said as Troye smiled shyly at Jacob, giggling softly.

"But you have to eat more fruit, Jakey," Troye said.

"Why?" Jacob asked as he tugged his boxers up again, covering his member.

"Cum tasted bitter and salty. If you eat fruit, cum be sweet," Troye said innocently.

"Wow, I never knew that before," Jacob chuckled as he cupped Troye's face in his hands.

"Now you know."

"I'll make sure I get some apples from the supermarket next time, princess," Jacob said, laughing.

"No apples. Pineapples help."

"Okay, then, pineapples, it is."

-

hiya bubs, it's shellz! this was a really funny chapter lmao i almost died laughing oml 😂

also, you guys have to yell at jo again. she hasn't slept for like 2 weeks and she threw up today. she also fell down the stairs too and she won't fucking listen to me when I tell her to go to bed or get some rest. she doesn't even eat anything!!!! help !!!!! i'm worried about my baby ):

anygays, as always, love you all so much. you guys are the best, please take care and stay hydrated! 💙

P.S. if anyone's interested, my instagram is @/crybabytroyes .. okay ily bye now ! (i'm at a party, oops)