Y/n:"There's that gorgeous smile"She said making me blush and the girls awe.

Bella:"You guys are way to cute for words"She said making me blush and Y/n kiss my neck. She pulled away and took a sip of her water.

Y/n:"Its all this girl...I'm just there"She said making me blush and her chuckle. I looked at her and kissed her lips.

Hailey:"I hope time doesn't fly...."I said making her nod and give me a small smile.

Y/n:"Same here babe"She said making me nod. This is gonna be hard.

Two days before gala....

Y/n was leaving today and I wasn't looking forward to it. Its like the past week just flew by and all we did was lay in bed and and cuddle. Its gonna be a week without her and I can't even stand an hour without her, how the hell am I gonna stand a week.

Y/n:"Payton's coming with me since she is my co song writer and for a weird reason she seems eager to come to London so-"I sighed and put her laptop in her backpack making her stop and look at me.

She pulled me towards her and lifted my chin up making me look down. I understand this is work but what upsets me more is that she couldn't come to this gala with me. I really wanted her to be with me cause whenever she is with me my nerves seem to fade.

Y/n:"Baby...."She said making look away"Baby look at me please"She said softly making me sigh and look at her"I'm sorry"She said looking down making me frown. Great now I upset her

Hailey:"You don't have to be sorry babe"I said making her frown and shake her head.

Y/n:"No I should be"She said sighing"I should've just moved it to another date and came with you...I'm sorry"She said looking down. I lifted her chin up and kissed her lips and pulled away.

Hailey:"Its fine babe...its your work and we both know how much you love work so let's just get through this"I said making her nod and sigh.

Y/n:"Okay but I'm still seeing you in that dress....and maybe whats under"She said wrapping her arms around my waist and kissing my neck making me giggle and blush.

Hailey:"Babe...."I mumbled making her chuckle and pull away. She pecked my lips and looked at me smiling.

Y/n:"Promise?"She asked making me roll my eyes but nod.

Hailey:"Promise"I said making her smile big and kiss my lips making me kiss back. I helped her pack up her stuff and then drove her to the airport. When we arrived my whole mood did a three sixty turn which Y/n noticed. She put her bags down and pulled me in for a hug.

Y/n:"Its only a week baby....we can make it work"She said making me sigh and hug back tight. I buried my face in her chest while she kissed my forehead.

Hailey:"That's like a week without oxygen"I said making her chuckle a little. She kissed my head again and sighed.

Y/n:"I know baby but we can do this....plus we will be talking whenever we can"She said making me look up at her.

Hailey:"Yeah but I wont be able to get your kisses or hugs that I love"I said making her frown and sigh.

Y/n:"I know babe....I know"She said putting her face in my neck and kissing it making me wrap my arms around her neck and hold her tighter then I ever have.

Hailey:"I love you"I said making her pull away and kiss my lips pulling away slightly.

Y/n:"I love you too"She said connecting our lips again making me smile into the kiss and kiss back. God I'm gonna miss this. We were busy in our own world when we heard her name being called making me frown. She kissed my lips and gave me a big hug.

Hailey:"Bye baby"I said hugging back and kissing her neck making her sigh and kiss my head.

Y/n:"Bye baby....I love you"She said making me smile and pull away looking at her.

Hailey:"I love you too babe"I said making her smile and kiss me again. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around her neck deepening it making her moan and trace her tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly accepted. She pulled away and bit her lip starring at me.

Y/n:"You're gonna kill me Baldwin"She said making me giggle and peck her lips again.

Hailey:"You'd die happy"I said making her chuckle and nod. I kissed her again and frowned a little"Message me when you arrive...okay?"I said making her nod and grab her bags.

Y/n:"I will.."She said walking away. I sighed and saw her turn around and look at me smiling"Remember you're mine Baldwin"She said making me blush and a few people look at me.

Hailey:"You're mines Y/l/n"I said making her chuckle and walk towards the doors where she slowly disappeared. I sighed and started walking to my car already missing her. I already miss you.

Y/N POV.

I was walking to the plane when someone jumped on me from behind making me stumble froward but chuckle knowing who it was. She pulled out her phone and took a photo of us making me chuckle and place her down.

Y/n:"Sometimes having you as my best friend is a bad thing"I said looking at Payton. She laughed and hugged me making me chuckle and hug back.

Payton:"Oh you know you love me Y/n/n"She said making me sigh and now.

Y/n:"Sadly"I said making her punch me and chuckle. We got on the plane and waited for takeoff. We were talking about life and catching up when she smirked at me.

Payton:"So how's Hailey?"She asked making me blush and smile.

Y/n:"She's good...she's perfect actually"I said making her chuckle and smirk at me.

Payton:"Blushing and all...."She said making me chuckle and hit her playfully.

Y/n:"She makes me like that...."I said making her nod and send me a small smile. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow"So why were you so eager to join me in this trip?"I asked making her clear her throat and look at me.

Payton:"Why do you mean?"She asked sipping her water making me eye her suspiciously.

Y/n:"Normally you would just leave it to me but you seemed determined to come in this trip"I said making her chuckle and look at me.

Payton:"I just wanted to join my best friend on a trip and help her with music....is that a crime Y/n/n?"She asked making me shake my head.

Y/n:"Not at all...."I said dropping the topic for now. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

Payton:"So you ready to work with Little Mix."She asked making me nod and smile.

Y/n:"Yeah they're extremely talented girls and I'm really excited to work with them"I said making her smile and nod. I knew she was hiding something from me and I was determined to find out what it was.

Payton:"I'm gonna sleep for a while...long flight"She said making me nod and pull out my laptop.

Y/n:"I'm gonna work in a few things and then I'll take a nap"I said making her nod and put her head phones on and close her eyes. I opened my laptop and saw a picture of myself and Hailey making me frown and sigh. I miss you already.