Its All About You Part 2.

Start from the beginning

Y/n:"I'm sorry guys...."She said making them groan and hit her with pillows while the girls smirked at me.

Zayn:"That's not fair!"He said hitting her with the pillow. They guys nodded.

Taco:"You get laid and we don't!"He said making Y/n's eyes go wide while I laughed.

Y/n:"So you basically saying that if you guys got laid you'd watch The lucky one"She said making them nod.

Tyga:"Duh"He said making Y/n hit them with the pillows.

Y/n:"One your guys are assholes and two"She said looking at the girls"if you wanna watch the lucky one in peace you gotta give your boyfriends some action"She said making the girls hit her"Ow!"She said running her arm.

Kendall:"I'm not gonna do Taco"She said hitting her more.

Taco:"Ouch Ken"He said making Y/n laugh but groan as soon as Kendall hit her again.

Y/n:"Stop!"She said pinning Kendall down and tickling her making her laugh and stop.

Kendall:"Okay...I'm s-sorry"She said making Y/n stop and stand up.

Y/n:"Okay if anyone else hits me I will throw in the pool and if you guys don't wanna watch the movie then go do something else! I'm not gonna pass up getting laid cause you don't wanna watch the lucky one!"She said making everyone smirk at her while both her and my eyes went wide.

Zayn:"Horn dog"He said making Y/n blush and me hide from the girls smirks.

Y/n:"Well, whatever"She said sitting next to me. I looked up at her and saw looking at me with a smirk"There's no use in hiding it... They're gonna hear you later"She said making me blush and the others smirk and laugh.

Taco:"Y/n's a savage"He said making her chuckle while I hid my face in the neck. She kissed my head making me look up at her.

Y/n:"Don't worry babe....they have earphones"She said making me blush even more.

Hailey:"Lets just watch a movie"I mumbled making everyone laugh and smirk at me. We watched about four movies before we decided to call it a night.

Gigi:"Enjoy your night"She said winking at me making me blush.

Bella:"Don't forget to use protection guys"She said making me blush even more and Y/n look at me smirking. If they only knew.

Y/n:"I thought you like it raw"She said in my ear making me blush even harder. Well I do.

Kendall:"Please don't ruin my sheets"She said walking to her room making everyone laugh.

Y/n:"We'll see"She said making my eyes go wide and the others laugh. She chuckled and pulled me in the room and closed the door locking it.

Hailey:"You're one horny teenager"I said making her chuckle and wrap her arms around my waist and pull me closer to her.

Y/n:"When it comes to you....I'll always be one"She said biting my lip and pulling it. I moaned at wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her closer.

Hailey:"I love you"I said looking at her making her smile and lean closer to my lips.

Y/n:"I love you more Babygirl"She said making me smile and connect our lips.

Hailey:"I think its time for your reward"I said making her nod and bite her lip. I pushed her on the bed and straddled her making her smirk and grip my ass.

Y/n:"I like when you're rough"She said making me smirk and bit her lip.

Hailey:"Hmmm...I'm in charge tonight"I said kissing her lips and moved my hands down to her jeans. Lets just say tonights gonna be wild.