Its All About You Part 2.

Start from the beginning

Bella:"True....we've been working non stop"She said making all of us nod once again.

Y/n:"Okay.....Netflix and chill?"She asked. We all nodded and smiled at her.

Gigi:"Netflix and chill"She said. Y/n nodded and pulled out her phone.

Y/n:"Call the guys?" She asked making them all nod. We were busy making popcorn and setting up the living room with blankets and stuff when we heard the doorbell.

Kendall:"I got it!"She said running to get the door. The guys walked in and pulled Y/n in a big hug forgetting us.

Y/n:"Hey guys"She said in a muffled tone.

Taco:"We missed you!"He said making her chuckle and pull away.

Y/n:"I can see"She said making them laugh.

Bella:"Girlfriends right here"She said making them laugh and hug them.

Taco:"Well, Ken isn't my girlfriend but oh well"He said pulling her on for a hug. Y/n pulled me in for a hug and kissed my head.

Y/n:"Our friends are crazy"She mumbled making me laugh and nod.

Hailey:"They are"I said making her chuckle. She leaned closer to my lips and gave me small pecks till I placed my hand on her neck and kept her in place. I could feel her smile and kiss back making me smile as well.

Zayn:"Uh guys...."He said making us pull away and clear our throats.

Y/n:"Uh yeah....we uh...lets go what some movies"She said pulling me to the living room. We sat down on the couch and she groaned and put her face in my neck"They're gonna tease me the whole night"She said making me sigh and nod.

Hailey:"Trust me babe I know how you feel"I said making her look up and smirk at me"Not like that!"I said hitting her chest. She chuckled and kissed my face making me giggle.

Y/n:"Don't act like you don't"She said in my ear making me blush and push her away as they came in the room.

Hailey:"I do"I said making her smirk and switch the TV on. We were deciding on what movie to watch when Bella spoke up.

Bella'"Lets watch the lucky one!"She said making us nod and smile while Y/n and the guys groan.

Abel:"We watched that movie like fifty times!"He said.

Tyga:"I practically know every single line in that movie"He said throwing his hands in the air.

Zayn:"And all you girls do is drool over Zac"He said annoyed like the rest of them.

Y/n:"Can we just watch another movie"She said making us shake our heads"Please babe...."She said looking at me. Bella and Kendall sat by the guys making me laugh at what they are about to do. They showed them puppy dog eyes and pouted making them shake their heads.

Abel:"I'm not falling for this time"He said making Gigi and Kylie join them. I was busy trying to hold my laugher in while they all looked at them shook their heads.

Kendall:"Y/n/n please...."She said making Y/n shake her head.

Y/n:"You always use that look on me...I'm not gonna fall for it"She said making the girls look at me making me roll my eyes and sit next to my girlfriend. She looked at me and shook her head"I love you but I'm NOT watching the lucky one"She said making me pout.

Hailey:"Please babe...."I said making he shake her head. I sighed but smirked and leaned closer to her ear so the others wouldn't hear me"I'll make it up to you later baby"I said biting it a little. She froze and looked at me sighing.