C: You know what most couples do. They try to work things out, but do whatever makes you happy right? I swear you're so damn selfish sometimes.. I'll just talk to you later.

A: I'm sor-

And that was the end of that conversation. I felt the tears stinging my eyes, threatening to fall at any moment.

"Hey Dre, can you- woah are you okay?" Kris says as he sits next me.

"Oh um I'm f-fine.. what did you need?" I ask quickly wiping my tears.

"You sure?" He says gripping my shoulder. I nod and get up quickly before I broke down again. 

"We don't speak of this, I'm fine okay.. just a little argument. Now what do you need?" I say as I walk off. His foot steps speed up as he tries to keeping pace with mine.

As we turn the corner he steps in front of me, his deep blue eyes stare into mine just a few shades darker than the ones I fell in love with, belonging to no other than Corey Drew. I begin to cry as he pulls me into his chest, "You're going to be alright."

" I'm not the best at first impressions, am I?" I say as I rub my eyes.

"Don't worry about it kid, I'm here when you need me" he says with a wink as he begins to walk away. I barely met him about 10 minutes ago and I can already see he was gunna be my bestfriend.

"Hey before you go can you show me to my office?" I ask kind of lost. Kris showed me to the room, it was really plain but I was only here temporarily. On my desk I seen a puffy blue windbreaker with a note on it.

'For the newest addition to our family, even if it's only temporary' ~ Coach Maddon

I decided I should probably get ready since the game was in a few hours.

Once I finish changing I hear a knock at the door

Once I finish changing I hear a knock at the door. "Come in," I say as I finish putting my hair up.

"So," Rizzo says as him, Kris, Addi, and Javy walk in. "We're taking you out after the game, no if, ands, or buts."

"Um okay?" I look around at them and they all have the same pitiful look on their face. "You told them I was crying, didn't you!?" I yell as I point at Kris.

"Hey, hey, hey, we just want to help," he says with his hands up in defense.

"When someone has something on their mind, we all go out," Javy says with a smirk, "In your case we got relationship troubles. We all go out for drinks or food but we make it interesting"

"How so?" I say with a raised eyebrow.

"So there's a method to our madness," Addi says laughing, "Other than the one who's having the troubles, in this case you.. the four of us have a deal. Whichever one of us strikes out the most tonight pays. And if none of us end up with strike outs, whoever gets the least amount of hits has to buy. Oh and if you get a homer you're safe."

"You're all crazy, you know?" I say laughing at them.

"We know" the four of them say in unison.

"Well this game should be interesting," I say with a smirk. They all cheer as I agree to go out tonight and hang out with the four of them.

We head back to the clubhouse and get ready for the game. The five of us walk into the dugout ready for the game to start as Kris puts his arm around my shoulder and says, "Welcome to Chicago" with the cheesiest smile and a loud laugh. I knew I would get used to it here, but one thing was always in the back of my mind..

How was I gunna fix me and Corey?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my loves,
   I'm so sorry I have been lagging on this update, I have chapters written out but they're not as good as I want them to be. I don't want to put out work that isn't my best because that what you deserve to read.. but I do have major writer's block so if you have any ideas send them in or comment, it will be very appreciated.
Until next time 💙 xx