Prologue

<<<THIRD PERSON POV>>>

A black Mercedes Benz pulled up at an abandoned and rather overgrown factory out in the sticks. I bet you're wondering, what's such an expensive car doing at a factory like this? A Mercedes Benz polished clean, black tinted windows, sports engine and the driver wearing a black sunshades and a fancy black tux? Something's up...right? The mystery man typed the number code of 197564 into the keypad. From the driver's side of the car, a concrete slab sunk into the ground and a keypad emerged. The driver placed his right hand onto the keypad and opened his bright cyan blue eyes wide as a smaller ball with a red light scanned.

'Permission granted. Welcome back, Agent Winter.'

The driver smiled to himself and watched as the abandoned factory's rusty iron shutter door opened slowly and the floor flipped up and the driver drove through the tunnel. Speeding through the tunnel, the driver laughed excitedly and skidded into the nearest parking space. The driver stepped out the car and sighed in relief.

'It's great to be back.' The driver thought.

He removed his sports sunshades and put them in the outside chest pocket of his tux. He dusted his tux and a man approached him, a much beefer man for the matter.

"Jack, my boy! So good to see you! Is this you back from the latest mission?" A tall heavily bearded man asked with a thick Russian accent.

The Russian man has a strong aura about him: positivity, happiness, fearless and immense wonder. He wears a red jumper with a wintery/festive pattern on, black loose pants and big black boots with a gold buckle. He seemed like the perfect persona to fit Santa Claus.

"Good to be back, North. Yes, that's me back and mission success." The driver who's an average height male with white hair.

This man by the name of Jack has a stranger aura: power, fearlessness, cold-hearted, secretive, mysterious and dark. He has the appearance of a cold, yet soft person: pale skin, pure white hair, comforting ocean blue eyes and a warm smile; only this smile appeared rarely and to very limited people.

"It's great to have you back. I think Manny wants a word with you too," The tall man, North reported.

"Thank you, North. I'll speak with him right now," The younger man, Jack nodded.

The younger man by the name of Jack went to the passenger side of his car and bought out a big briefcase. He walked to an elevator and pressed L for lobby. The white haired man entered the lobby. The lobby is very professional business like yet grand. This was only the lobby building, the agency is made of seven blocks. Building A is the main lobby building where the lobby, cafeteria, offices, restrooms, library and lounge areas are located. He glanced at his Armani watch before exiting the elevator. All eyes were on him, his face was stone cold not soft like it was moments ago speaking to a fellow colleague by the name of North.

"Agent Winter is back."

"The agency's biggest asshole is back again."

"I do admire him though. Just look at all the missions he has done and succeeded every one of them!"

"Great, I bet I just lost my new cool mission to him!"

This young white haired man is a spy. He works for DreamWorks Spy Agency, he's the best spy that DreamWorks has! He went to the front desk, the woman behind the desk by the name of Rachel was typing away frantically. She saw him making his way over and she almost immediately got her shocking pink lipstick from her purse and applied more. This made the agent roll his eyes in disgust.