"Tell him. I will comply with whatever commands he has, whatever it takes. He had to claim this empire," she said, with clear determination.

Never in her wildest dreams that her family would end up serving under Werewolves. That war was the cause of it all. Who would have thought that the entire Fussyorl and army of Grioyt that day would easily be defeated just within seconds?

Grioyt chooses to scatter afterward. However, Fussyorl had to keep their head high and simply disregard stares from other creatures, the thought of running away from their homeland was never in their belief. That's the same thought of suicides, the resource of information of spells from thousands of years ago from their ancestors had buried deep within the land of Fussyorl, the only thing they could do, so that they could stand above the land is to surrender.

To serve, under Werewolves.

However, personally, she never thought of Suttern as a respectful kingdom, much less a creature greater than a witch. The hatred that she felt towards the King and Queen of Suttern has sunk deep into her mind, one of the reasons why she chooses to oppose every decision King Arax made and also why she objects to the idea of Byrl as Queen then.

Why?

Because she wants King Arax to be in despair, crumbled with guilt, shadowed with hatred or perhaps blinded by a mere thought of having a beautiful ordinary life with his true mate.

She wants him to give up his throne.

So then Fussyorl may stand a chance.

Who would have thought he values his throne over his true one?

She never had any ill intention towards fairy before, there was never a bad history between Fairy and Witch. It was written long before that the two creatures got along just fine, so she never hates Lady Byrl, until she chooses to chase away Fussyorl that day, making them retreat with humiliation. Since then, hatred towards those two creatures had built up every second.

Now, she must accept a Werewolf and Fairy as King and Queen?

No way.

She would rather choose to die, rather than witnessing such an absurd scene.

And that saying a lot, because witches value their own life over others.

• • ⊱∘────·❅·────∘⊰ • •

It was a week after the decision was publicly announced. Words going around that Suttern will have its first of two different creatures as rulers. It surprised most of the commoners throughout the Kingdoms and lands.

Qye used to be known as a secluded land that won't take Royal into their family. But the fact that she is mated to the Crown Prince of Suttern, changed almost every creature's views and makes them wonder.

Whether Suttern can protect its legacy, now that the union has turned real. Despite all of that, the day after tomorrow will be the coronation day for the Crown Prince and Lady of Qye as the new King and Queen of Suttern.

• • ⊱∘────·❅·────∘⊰ • •

She stands inside the darkness, eyes closed tightly, eyebrow pulled up in concentration, gathering every energy she could receive through the forest. But a sound of familiar footsteps causes her to turn around and face him, his eyes wide in shock, feeling a little bewildered.