"Damn you see something you like?" Jela asked smiling at me, I walked over to her and kissed her gently, which each passing second the kiss grew more intense.

"I wanna eat your pussy....." I said licking my lips, I took Jela's shorts off and tossed them to the side then dropped to my knees and kissed her pussy. I lifted her leg placing it on my shoulder and began going to town.... another fun fct about me was I LOVED eating pussy and the fact that Jela was a squirter was a huge bonus. Within a couple minute Jela's juices were drippin from my chin, her hands were grippin the fuck out of my head to keep her balance as I applied pressure to her clit with my tongue and the next wave came crashing down.

"You are bout as triflin' as your dad......" A voice said from behind us and I quickly turned around to see my sister Ivanna standing next to Armani. The mood was shot and Jela began putting her clothes back on...... Ivanna walked over to me and punched me in the chest. "You couldn't wake me up to tell me that there was a fuckin treasure hunt going on?" She asked.

"Baby I'm about to go look for some more stuff..... I'll be right over there." Armani said walking off.

"Lorenzo I'll be doing the same over there...." Jela said walking off in the opposite direction. I used my shirt to wipe my face while Ivanna stood there watching me, this was the first time me and her have been alone in a while and honestly I didn't know what to say.

"Ace when did we stop being close? We used to be best friends now it's like we're strangers with the same parents." Ivanna said quietly.

"We stopped being close when dad started making me your babysitter, we stopped being close when you stopped being my loving older sister and became a bitch." I said looking into her eyes.

"You mean when I became THAT bitch..... but I was THAT BITCH when I came out the womb so I haven't really changed at all." Ivanna said smiling.

"See you're not even taking this seriously." I said starting to walk off but Ivanna grabbed my arm.

"You're too uptight Ace, look I miss the relationship we had...... remember when we used to build forts or you'd be sad because I was going to school and you weren't...." Ivanna said.

"We can't go back to that sis..... dad hates me, he treats me like trash and he's made me resent you....." I said fighting back tears and once again Ivanna started smiling. "You think that this is a joke." I said shaking my head.

"Dad doesn't hate you Ace..... you don't hear the conversations dad and Uncle Khalil have about you, I swear dad gushes and praises you for hours on end, saying how proud he is of you and how happy he is that you aren't soft. Yeah he gives you a hard time but that's only because he believes in you....." Ivanna said and I froze.... damn I never really thought of it like that before. "And between us I think he misses you.... I know Legacy does because he doesn't have anyone to play the game with anymore. Look Ace I'm not saying you should move back in but you could at least stop by the house and visit." Ivanna said.

"I'll..... I'll think about it." I said quietly.

"Here punk....." She said pulling something out of your pocket. "Toussaint had this hidden in his room because he didn't think anyone would dare to go in there but I don't fear Toussaint so I went in there and grabbed this." Ivanna said handing me an envelope, inside was a card saying PRIZE: CAR (Your choice). "I'll see you later Squirt." Ivanna said pushing me before walking off in the dame direction as Armani.

Once me and Jela got back to the house it was extremely quiet in there, I guess since everybody was either in their rooms fucking or out looking for the prizes but it gave me time to sit back and think about everything me and Ivanna had talked about, maybe I was giving my dad a hard time and I could at least stop by there ever now and then to see them though I didn't have any plans to move back in because I loved it over Uncle Marcus's house.

"So what did you find you fucking cheater......" Marquise asked walking into my room and sitting on the bed.

"About fifteen thousand, a watch, some other jewelry that I gave to Jela, a couple gift cards and the car. I'm still trying to decide what kind of car I want. Did you find anything?" I asked looking at him.

"I found that if I stick my finger in Stephanie's butt while hitting from the back she begins to squirt but other than that nah....... I kinda figured you found the car though otherwise you'd still be out there with the rest of them, so how long are you going to let them keep looking before you tell them that you found it?" Marquise asked.

"A couple more hours....." I said smirking.

"That's fucked up....... but I like it, so what's the plan for when we get back stateside? We got prom coming up, then we got all summer to fuck shyt up we'll both be eighteen and I'm seriously trying to get on this porn shyt." Marquise said and I just shook my head this summer was going to be crazy as fuck, I just had that feeling but I couldn't wait though right now I had to go talk to Saint about what kind of car I wanted........................