It was massive. There were two couches on side with flat screen tv. Then on the other side was another hallway (seriously how many hallways are there in this house?). That hallways had ten hallways leading from there. There must have been hallways leading to every room for every Insider here. In the corner was a kitchen with an oven, stove, and refrigerator filled with food. There was also a dining table with eight chairs. 

"Why have a mansion when you can live in this room?" I asked. "Because...it gets boring living in here. And besides, the dining table can't fit all of us. Originally, me, Ethan, and our dads are the only ones that can eat in here. The rest have to eat out there," Michael explained. 

"Our rooms aren't even in here. They're upstairs. As for Ethan's...we haven't touched anything in there yet. He might come back someday," Michael added with a little hope in his voice.

I smirked at his response.

But in horror, I saw another little room. It had glass walls that reached to the ceiling so it was see through. There was a clear door leading inside.

There was also a hospital bed with a human figure's wrists strapped to it with metal and another piece of metal strapping his stomach to the bed, leaving the rest of his body immobile. His feet were completely to move around and I didn't really know why. An oxygen mask covered his face as he breathed evenly. His head was resting on a pillow. 

His soft brown hair was styled and was wearing a tight shirt with skinny jeans and Nikes. 

Liam. 

I tried to run to him but Michael and Henry pulled me back before I could. 

"I swear if you don't let me go I will kill all of you one by one," I growled. "We went over this. This isn't our fault. Stan did this," Henry simply replied. 

"Henry's right. It was me," a voice admitted. 

I turned around to see the man I hated the most, Stan. He was holding a cup filled with blood, drinking from it occasionally. 

"Stan," I growled. "Zayn. Take a seat," he calmly said. I had no choice as Michael and Henry chain me to the table.

They stood by me just in case I decided to escape.

"Hello Zayn," he said again. "What do you want?" I asked harshly.

He then looked offended. "I just wanted to talk. Did you want some deflector blood? I could get you some." he offered, holding up his cup.

"Deflector blood?" I asked. "Of course. Once Artie brought Liam to me, I drained some blood out of his system. It tastes delicious, and it makes you feel like you have more energy," he explained.

"You monster," I growled.  

"Call me whatever you want. It's not going to get you out of here," Stan said, putting his cup down.

"Why are Liam and I here?" I asked. 

Stan scoffed. "You really don't know? Liam's a deflector, a trained one I heard. And you're the last living member of the Malik line. I could kill you now, because then I would be the most powerful vampire, and you'd be dead with the rest of your family, but you're more useful to me alive than dead. And, well of course, Liam is needed alive." 

"What did you do to him?" 

"It's just sleeping gas. I'm not letting him out of my sight again, after the incident last time. It's just going to keep him there, asleep and calm, until I need him to do what I tell and want him to do." 

"Liam's not going to do what you want him to do. He's been trained to use his powers right," I argued.

"Is that so? Are you sure Liam can resist? A newly trained deflector is can be tempted easier because they're focused on controlling their powers and don't even focus on anything else. I'm sure we can get him to listen to us," Stan retorted.