72.

Carlee

Being lonely doesn't not feel good. Especially when you're fighting demons. I've been in this house by myself for two days and I feel like I'm about to lose it. I haven't even seen my son. I know Chris is mad but he shouldn't keep my baby away from me. He has hurt me ten times over but I NEVER kept Junior away.

I don't even know if they gave the police that voicemail to put those two sick bitches away.

I just want my dad to wake up. I need to hear his voice, I just want to apologize to him.

Tears filled up in my eyes again so I got up and went to the kitchen to make me some food.

I was in the middle of taking out stuff for a sandwich when the doorbell rang.

Looking over in that direction confused, I put the stuff in my hands down and walked over there. Glancing through the peephole, I gasped and quickly opened the door. "JUNIOR!!" Honestly I wanted to cry. These two days have felt like two years.

His chunky arms reached out to me and I took him out of Joyce's arms. Once I had him, I hugged her then she walked in.

"Mommy missed you." I kissed his fat cheek. I still can't believe my baby will be 1, he grew up so fast and it's causing me to have serious baby fever. "Thank you Joyce."

"No problem. Have a seat, I'll make your sandwich."

Fully sober Joyce is a million times better than the lady I met the first time. If she was all the way off drugs when we first met, so many problems would have been avoided. Such as Karin...

"Where's Chris?" I asked.

"With your brother."

I was relieved to hear that. "I know he's probably still mad at me."

"He's hurt Carlee. You guys were getting better together and you relapsed, but I understand, it happens. Addiction is very hard."

"Very."

"But you'll get through this. If you don't do it for yourself Carlee, do it for your son."

I looked at Junior and once again I was about to cry. A tear rolled down my cheek. My baby's small hand rested on my face, causing me to smile.

"So you ran over my baby's foot huh?" Joyce asked breaking my trance.

"I really didn't know. I feel so bad."

"He's just hopping away on his crutches. I can't lie, when he told me I laughed a little."

"Oooou." I chuckled. "I really have to think of a way to get back on this mans good side. Things are going so good for us."

"Yes they are and you two need to keep it that way. I need more grand babies."

"I want another baby but Junior can barely walk so I think I'll wait a little bit."

"I think it's good to have kids close together so they can grow up together. And by the time you have the baby Junior will almost two."