59

Christopher

After taking Junior out the back of my car, we headed inside of my counselor office.

Yeah, I'm trying to get my life together.

Well this was my moms idea. She thinks I'm still scarred from when I was younger and I have a big issue admitting to the wrong I've done and that I don't keep promises.

Man.

I know you're wondering why I brought Junior, well he's main reason for getting myself together. I brought him along for motivation. I'm hoping one day I can get Carlee in here.

Just to maybe hash out our issues.

She's out in Vegas enjoying herself. She needed that though, she's always in the house be an amazing mother. That's something that I'll never take away from her.

While we chilled in the waiting room, I scrolled through Instagram.

I've been on the hunt for models for my line. Things are finally starting to happen and I'm getting excited. I'm still looking for somebody to possibly purchase my company. But lately I've been thinking about going back.

That place holds so many memories for me. My hard work, blood, sweat and tears went into my company and I'm not sure if I want to give that up.

I plan on going to talk to Carlee's dad. I'm sure he can help me figure out what I want to do.

Refreshing my timeline on Instagram, and the first picture that popped up.....gaaaaaahdamn

@carleero Who gets this fly to go swimming?! 🙋🏻

Man I got to be the dumbest nigga ever! That all used to mine. That's what I used to come home to but I just had to fuck up!

@chrisbrownofficial I don't mean to be disrespectful but Damn! 😻🤤 #DatLook 👀

I scrolled the comments on her picture.

@NyaNya Slaaaaay best friend!
@CiaraRo My baby sis so fine 😘 you really should model
@KeithPowers Mine😏

I turned my nose up at his comment. That nigga better be lucky I'm trying to be a better person cause I'd be straight savage and say FUCK that relationship. But in order to stay on Carlee's good side, I got to be nice.