14.

Christopher

I rushed into the hospital after getting a call from Carlee's dad telling me she's been in an accident and arrested!

When I got inside her dad and brother was sitting in the waiting area.

"Hey, how is she?" I asked.

"Broken wrist and hand, fractured ankle, cuts on her face." Aubrey said.

"What happened?" I sat next to them.

"She was driving drunk." He answered.

"I thought those days were over." Her dad said while rubbing his forehead.

"We all did." Aubrey shook his head.

"Can we go see her?" I asked.

"She's being processed and questioned. After they're finished we can go back there." Her dad answered.

I just sat down and started texting my lawyer. Carlee told me that she's had plenty of DUIs and I know a judge won't be too lenient with her because of the accident but I got one of the best lawyers in the city. I'm sure he can do something.

I sat there waiting impatiently to see her. Her dad was pissed off and her brother didn't seem like he didn't really care. Carlee told me that she had her problem under control so I really wanna know what caused her to go back to drinking and do it while she was driving. I'll be here every step of the way to make sure that she doesn't make this habit again.

Since the police wanted to take forever with her I decided to try and take a quick nap. As soon as I got ready to close my eyes a nurse walked over to us.

"Are you guys Carlee Rodgers family?" She asked.

"Yes we are." Her dad responded.

"She's ready, you guys can come back and see her."

We all got up and followed her to the back. When we got in Carlee's room she was talking to one of the officers. Well he was flirting and she looked uncomfortable so I went and stood next to her.

"How you feeling baby?" I asked interrupting their conversation.

"Terrible." She ran her fingers through her hair.

"Ms. Rodgers here is my card if you need anything and Your court date is in two weeks." The officer said.

She just nodded.

He walked out. As soon as the door closed her dad went off.

"What the fuck were you thinking Carlee?! Now you made another mess that I have to fucking clean up! You were 4 times over the legal limit! That's fucking insane. So much money I have to pay out to keep this bullshit out of the media. I can't believe you're about to make me go through this again! This is the last time I'm vouching for you. Next time you're on your own." He yelled.

Carlee just silently cried.

"She'll never learn if you clean this shit up for her. Maybe if she gets in trouble like everybody else do she'll stop drinking." Aubrey said.