57

Carlee

My dad and Leslie will be getting married really soon and she asked me and Ciara to be in the wedding. I was all for it until I met her daughter. As bad as I want to tell her that I didn't want to be in it, I don't want to let her down.

So today we're meeting at a bridal shop to try on dresses. I'm just going to stay to myself so that there won't be any drama. Hopefully Marissa has the same mind set.

I walked inside of Bridals by Lori. I spotted them sitting in the back.

"Carlee, you caaaame." Leslie said while pulling me into a hug. "Thank you."

"No problem." I gave a fake smile than sat down.

"Would you like something to drink?" The girl that worked there asked.

"A water please?"

She nodded and walked away.

"So you don't see me sitting here?" Ciara said. I got up and hugged her.

"My bad." I laughed.

"Where's CJ?"

"With Aubrey for the first and probably last time."

"You finally let him get him?"

"Yeah, he's been asking and it was his only free day so I said why not."

"Why not let Chris babysit?" Marissa butted in.

I looked at her turned my nose up. "That's none of your concern."

"Okay girls, let's try on some dresses." Leslie said. "They don't have to be the same I just want everybody in gold."

I took a deep breath and started walking around. I was already over this.

The entire time I walked around that store, Marissa was on my tail. I don't even think she was looking at the dresses, she was more worried about annoying me.

"So I hear you have a new boyfriend." She said.

I stopped and looked at her.

"You know Chris tells me everything." A smile peeled across her face.

"That's nice Marissa."

"I really think you should let him get Junior more."

"Look bitch I know you're happy to have a man but I need for you to not over step your boundaries. My son is not any of your concern. Don't even have his name in your mouth."

"I can't wait for him to take you to court. Since your being stingy."

"Bitch you got two seconds to get the fuck away from me."

Leslie came rushing over to us. "Hey, what's going on over here?"

"Get your daughter before I fucking hurt her." I said.

"What's the problem?" Leslie asked.

"She needs to mind her fucking business, that's the problem."