17.

Carlee

@carleero guess who's bazaaaack 😜❤️

I'm finally healed and have been taken off of medical leave! I can now get back to living my life regularly and get back to my money.

I was so happy I woke up before my damn alarm.

I picked out my clothes last night, I wanted to wear something sexy to make Chris sweat when he saw me but the outfit I chose was a little risqué for work so I kept it cute and simple.

After I got dressed, did my hair and make up I headed out. I still don't have a car so for now I'm driving my dads Truck.

I made my way to Starbucks to get Chris's coffee and I was in dire need of some glazed donuts and an iced cappuccino.

Once I grabbed everything I headed to the office. When I got there and parked I instantly got nervous. I pulled down the mirror and checked my face and hair.

Grabbing everything and stepping out of the truck, I made my way to the elevator. My finger just nervously tapped his coffee cup.

I climbed on once the doors opened and hit the 25 button.

Back at Brown Inc.

What my reaction could possibly be when I saw him constantly played in my head.

The door slid open showing the front desk and my favorite person Tracey stood there with balloons and flowers

"Oh my gosh! Traceeeeyy!" I rushed to her and wrapped my arm around here.

"It has been so boring without you. I'm so happy you're back." She said.

"Me too."

"Chris told me about you two decided to keep it professional from now on."

I shrugged. "Is he in his office? I wanna take him this coffee."

"He is. Hurry up back we have some catching up to do."

"I hope you got some tea for me."

"Honey it's spilling out the pot."

"Ooouuu, let me hurry up."

I rushed into my office. When I walked in I just looked around.

Damn I've missed this place.

I sat down my stuff. I looked over at vases of flowers sitting on my window seal. I looked at the cards and they were from a couple people that worked here.