31.

Carlee

One Month Later

I was at Chris's place packing his suitcase for our second trip back to LA. This time we are going to actually look at houses. We didn't get a chance to last time we went because he had a bunch of meetings.

Even though I don't work for him anymore I still end up doing work for him. Why the fuck am I packing his bags?

He knows to ask me to do stuff when I'm half sleep because I would've no if I was aware of the question being asked.

Slick ass nigga!

I think I said I'll bring him lunch too. I'm already On wife duty.

After putting the rest of his stuff in a suitcase I headed downstairs to make his lunch. I guess the baby knew where I was headed because my stomach started growling.

My little bump is starting to grow, I'm getting excited.

We find out the gender next month. It better be a girl.

I got all the stuff out to make what he wanted. Then I heard the front door open. I thought it was one of his friends but then I heard I high heels.

Well more like kitten heels. The devil herself came strolling in.

"Christopher! Where are you?" She yelled.

"It's 10 in the morning on a week day. Why would he be here?"

"Why are you here Clara?"

"I'm wondering the same thing about you Julie."

"Does my son know you're here?"

"He did kiss my head this morning before he went to work so I think he does."

She sat at the island. Why didn't she just leave.

"So I hear you're pregnant." She said.

"Yes! Aren't you excited? You're finally getting the title that matches your wardrobe."

She sucked her teeth. "You are very disrespectful."

"I give what I receive."

"I know you trapped my son."

"You still haven't googled me huh. You know what you don't have to do that, let me show you my bank account. And this isn't my dads money either." I opened my bank app and sat it in front of her. "I know it's so many zeros."

"You'll never be good enough for him."

"He obviously thinks differently." I started playing with the ring on my hand.

"What the hell is that?!"

"Oh this little ol' thing. Chris didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Not only are you getting a grandchild you're getting a daughter too."