26.

Christopher

When I pulled up to my house I barely cut the car off before I decided to jump out. I rushed inside but stopped when I saw a couple things broken on the floor.

"Carlee!"

I rushed upstairs. Karrueche came rushing out the room she was staying in. Her hair was wild, she had a cut on her face and a bruise under her eye. I guess Carlee got the best of her.

"That bitch is crazy and I'm pressing charges." Karrueche said. "She attacked me before I could explain what was going on."

I took a deep breath.

"Where did she go?" I asked.

"After she was done destroying the house she rushed out the door.

"You gotta leave man. This was a bad idea."

"What, where am I supposed to go?"

"You can figure that out on your own. I want you out of here before I get back from work." I pulled my phone out my pocket and headed back downstairs and out the door.  Karrueche just yelled my name over and over.

I dialed Carlee's number as I made my way to her house. It rung twice and went to voicemail.

"Baby please answer the phone. I need to explain everything to you." I hung up and tried it again. Before the voicemail could come through, a call from the office buzzed in. I hit the answer button. "What is it Tracey? I'm a little busy."

"Carlee just came storming in here like a mad person. She's packing up her office."

"I'll be there in a second. Don't let her leave." I said before hanging up. I made quick u-turn and headed back that way.

I quickly parked and headed upstairs.

"Chris what the hell is going on?" Tracey asked. I threw my hand up and kept walking to Carlee's office. When I walked in I closed and locked the door.

"Baby." I said.

She quickly looked up and the look in her eyes had me scared. She grabbed a folder on her desk and tossed it at me but I ducked and it hit the door. "FUCK YOU NIGGA!"

"Carlee it's not what you think."

"Leave me the fuck alone!"

"I was just trying to help her out that's all. She didn't have anywhere to stay."

"I said leave me alone!" A book came flying my way.

"Not until you hear me out. She lost her apartment and I'm the only person she knows here so I let her stay in my house since I'm always at your place." I slowly approached her. "I was just trying you've nice."

"Nice my ass! The bitch was naked in your bed when I walked in! I knew there was a reason you kept calling me Karrueche! You're still fucking that trifling ass bitch." She pushed me hard as hell, I fell back into one of the chairs. "I'm so done with you! Put that bitch in Super 8 if you wanna be nice. You wanted that hoe around you! Stop tryna play me like I was fucking born yesterday." She started pacing the floor. "And what's makes this worse is I'm stuck with you for 18 fucking years, but this little stunt makes shit more easier for me."