39

Carlee

Sitting in one of beach chair, I gazed out at this beautiful view in front of me while rubbing my growing belly. My son will be here soon and I'm getting excited and nervous. I think Chris noticed and that's why he brought me on this vacation.

There's still so much left to do before I give birth and all I've stressing about is if everything will be done in time. We found a house and put down an offer but the realtor company hasn't gotten back with us.

Until then we're stuck at Chris's place. Well I still have my townhouse but I'm barely there. I do miss it.

I've giving up so much for this man.

Speaking of him, he was having the time of his life on this jet ski. I'm jealous! I'd be right on one next to him but nope I just gotta lay here and look like a whale.

I'm so ready to get my body back. I've never been so lazy in my life. I can't lie I've been enjoying all the extra sleep and being spoiled but I don't want to get too comfortable with that.

Chris pulled up on the sand, climbed off the jet ski and started jogging over to me. He looked so good. While getting closer to me he started unbuckling his life jacket. The water just trickled down his chest and the sunlight made it shine.

Why does this man make me so horny all the time? I crossed my legs as nasty thoughts ran through my mind. I wonder if he feels like having a quickie in one of these cabanas.

"Carlee!" He yelled causing me to focus.

"What?"

"I just asked you a question did you hear me."

"No, what did you say?"

"Do you wanna come get in the water with me?"

"Why? So that the fish can mistake for a whale."

"Baby you are not that big. You so dramatic. I know you tired of sitting here so come get your feet wet."

"I think I'll pass."

"Man come on." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up out of me seat and led me out to the water. "I know you tired of just laying there."

"That's all I can do unless you're gonna let me ride the jet ski."

"No, that won't be happening."

"I'll go slow!"

"Hell no, all that bouncing and shit gone knock Junior right out of you."

"Speaking of Junior I've been thinking."

"What?"

"I was wondering would you be open to naming him something else. It's not that I don't love your name because I do it's just that I'm not sure if I want to name him that."

"That's not a good excuse but whatever."

"Baby, don't get mad." I wrapped my arms around him. "I said I was just wondering, you can have your CMB2."