53

Carlee

The rest of dinner was kind of awkward but funny. Marissa kept grabbing Chris's arm and looking at me. I would just laugh. I'm not sure what she's trying to prove. I thought it was funny that she thought I'd be bothered by that.

I was honestly ready to go home and get in my bed. My dad was taking Junior so I'd be able to get all the rest that I needed.

"Carlee are you coming back to work for me?" Aubrey asked.

"I don't know. You're schedule is a little hectic for me and I can't have that."

"I need a another assistant." Chris said. "With Junior being my son I think I'll understand your schedule better than anybody else."

"Would your girlfriend be okay with us working together?" I asked.

"I'm single." He smiled.

I glanced at Marissa and laughed. "I'll think about it."

"Well I think we should all get out of here. It's getting late and the restaurant is getting ready to close." Leslie said.

Everybody got up and started gathering there things.

"Junior is coming with his papa." My dad said.

Chris brought him down to me so that I could put him into his car seat. I laid my sleeping baby on my chest and gave him a few kisses. Chris leaned in to kiss him too.

"You guys are so adorable." Ciara said. She's petty.

"Mommy is going to miss her little Prince. Dad I'll be picking him up in the morning." I said.

"I'll drop him off when I'm ready to." He grabbed him from me and took his car seat. Leslie grabbed his diaper bag. After putting everything in my purse I got ready to leave. "I'll see you guys later."

I left out and headed to my car.

"Carlee." Chris called.

I turned and looked at him.

"You mind if I stop by?" He asked.

I looked behind him at Marissa who had an attitude.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Your little girlfriend or friend whatever you want to call her is kind of pissed."

"Carlee I told you she wasn't nobody to me."

"She nobody but I'm 1000% sure you're fucking her."

He just looked down at his shoes and shoved his hands in his pocket.

"Chris you gotta stop leading these girls on and that's including me. You claim I'm the only girl you want but yet you're running around with a 22 year old. You seriously need to make up your mind of what you really want."

"So what just happened in the bathroom. What was that?"

"Sex. Nothing more."

"You really don't miss me or what we had?"

"I do but you obviously made Marissa think that you guys are more than friends and she's already attached to you. Now I don't want to beat my step sisters ass for trying me over you so it'll be best if I just step back and let you deal with her."