twenty three

🌿🥀🌿
the golden morning sun shone through tyler's half-shaded window, illuminating the room in a hazy yellow light. light shadows ran across the white sheet that spread lazily across tyler and josh.

josh laid on his back, tyler curled around his side, his head on josh's chest. josh held him close around his waist, and tyler held a soft fistful of josh t-shirt in his hand.

tyler slowly woke up, the soft sound of the birds creating a peaceful atmosphere. tyler smiled, becoming aware of where he was. josh slept soundly, occasionally making quiet noises as he exhaled.

tyler pulled himself closer to josh's side, breathing in his stale cologne and the faint smell of hair bleach. tyler knew that it had been weeks since joshua dyed his hair, but he always had that chemical smell to him. it was comforting, a smell that tyler could always associate with him.

tyler opened his eyes, appreciating the hazy lighting against josh's white t-shirt. tyler moved his head to the pillow next to him so he could see joshua's face better.

tyler smiled wide just at the pure sight of josh's face. his silver nose piercing glistened in the golden light that enhanced the sharp features of his face. tyler lifted his hand from under him and into josh's hair, his pale pink mohawk soft, almost plush like after the shower he took last night. tyler moved his head closer to josh's, his chin resting on his shoulder.

josh stirred as tyler played with his hair, his left hand buried in his pink locks while his right was under josh's back. his eyes fluttered, slowly waking up.

he looked over at tyler, his eyes half closed. he smiled, turning his body so he was on his side. josh's hand rested on tyler's waist.

"good morning." tyler whispered.

josh smiled more. "my baby," he said, his voice low and gravely. "i love you baby boy."

tyler blushed as josh's hand moved from his waist to tyler's jaw. "i love you too, josh." he whispered back, leaning forward to kiss josh's forehead.

josh pulled lightly on tyler's face, bringing him closer. they rested, foreheads touching before josh finally leaned into tyler's soft lips. they kissed lazily for a long time, slowly loosing themselves in each other's embrace. josh held onto the back of tyler's head while tyler's long finger's stayed in joshua's pink curls.

tyler pulled away, just for a second to say "you're so beautiful", his mouth warm, before returning to josh's plush lips.
🌿🥀🌿

updating this just to say that i wrote this with my girlfriend in mind because she is the love of my life and i want to lay with her so bad ludictroye