Naïve ~ Yandere! Nate x Reader

Requested by Vellta , Enjoy! :3

----------------------------------------------------

Normal Pov

It was a rather sunny day today, and you were on your journey with Nate.

You were currently stopping by at Castelia city as you walked into Hugh, surprisingly.

"Hugh? Long time no see!" You said cheerfully, hugging him as friend while he greeted you back.

Nate was rather irritated at this, but kept his calm and said hello.

Hugh and You started talking, since you indeed haven't seen him since long and you two were rather close friends.

He had invited you to an Ice cream in the city, so here you are, sitting on some stone stairs with the two boys.

"So Hugh, how many badges do you have?" You asked, smiling as you licked a bit of your (flavour) ice cream.

"I've got 5, and the next gym I'll beat will be that Dragon types old man Drayden" Hugh said sure of himself, causing you to chuckle.

Nate on the other hand was silently eating his chocolate ice cream as he watched you and Hugh rather closely.

Nate had this 'secret' affection for you and Hugh had always had a slight crush on you, which caused him to get all irritated or jealous whenever he was around.

Although you were oblivious to both boys' feelings, even if Nate would sometimes make it obvious even for you, so you looked at them just as friends.

Or maybe a bit more than just friends.

"Nate and i both have 6 badges and we're just currently relaxing around here" you said smiling, snapping Nate out of his thoughts.

Nate nodded, not saying anything to it.

You and Hugh pretty much talked the whole afternoon, all three still sitting on those stone stairs.

"I'll better go now, I don't want to miss my ship" Hugh smiled, getting up as all three had again finished your second ice creams.

You and Nate stood up as well, to say goodbye to him.

"It was great catching up with you guys" Hugh said with a grin over his slightly flushed face before he actually kissed your cheek and ran off waving.

You were quite surprised at first but then waved as well, mistaking the Hugh's act as a "just friends act".

"Bye!" You cheered, not noticed the irritation of Nate who stood next to you.

That until he grabbed your hand and started walking.

"N-Nate? What's wrong?" You said rather sheepish as soon as you noticed this angry aura surrounding you, although it was invisible, you could clearly feel that Nate wasn't satisfied with something.

"What was that kiss about?" He said, not looking you in the eye as he basically dragged you in front of a small, tight alley, where he stopped to listen to you.