I Am Lucy

Copyrighted 2012 by lentillynnie. All rights reserved.

-----------------------

A/N: Here's my new story! I hope you like it! I know this chapter isn't the most interesting, but please give it a chance. This story is going to be written in vignettes, so this is just a short snippet of Lucy's life. Please vote and comment! :)

-----------------------

I am the girl who is alone against the world. I am the girl with a best friend, three brothers, and no one else. I am the girl who goes against stereotypical Los Angeles looks: with bulky blue glasses and lank brunette hair that hides my pale, unattractive face, I'm hardly a "California Girl". I am the girl sitting by the side of the gym while the rest of the school is dancing the night away. I am the girl who is nerdy, who is more interested in books than boys, who is teased.

But I am also the girl who loves to laugh with her best friend, whether people think we're crazy or not. I am the girl who never lets her hurt show. I am the girl who has known how to act since she could talk, who loves to imitate others and can get out of trouble in a second. I am the girl who throws herself into what she loves.

I am smart.

I am shy.

I am Lucy.