The Wedding (part 1)

Hey munchi's! The time has come and be ready for some feels throughout the rest of the story. Please vote and comment! Enjoy~

Eren's POV

I got up at 10:28 and dreaded for the day to progress. I wished it never came.

It was Levi's wedding day, and there I was watching him get married to someone else.

I wiped the sleep from my face and got up. Going to the restroom, I started to get dressed for the wedding.

The before party started at 12 sharp. I had to start getting ready soon, because I had to look good for him.

So I took a long shower, making sure I was fresh and clean. Shampooing, and soaping my body until it was shining.

I got out and started to dry my body off. Looking at the hickies all over my body as a reminder of my time with Levi.

My fingers slowly ran over each one, remembering the feeling. How he sucked at my skin so sweetly.

I had to save my tears for later, so I quickly snapped out of it.

I bent down and put lotion all over my body. Making sure there were no spots that were dry.

I then got out of the shower and got in front of the mirror. I started to get dressed.

Putting on my underwear and pants, I then grabbed the crisp clean shirt. Sliding it on, I buttoned up the top.

Tucking my shirt in, I turned around and got all the creases out. Blinking slowly at my slim figure.

I tried to smile but it didn't come. My body disobeyed me, and my mind lied. Saying that this was all a bad dream.

I grabbed my overcoat, the jacket that smelled just like Levi. His scent lingered in the air like smoke.

I buttoned up the closing button and looked at myself. I didn't like the way I looked. I didn't look happy at all, and I wasn't.

The outfit didn't suit my personality. I am bubbly and sweet, not formal and dark.

I looked at the time, 11:49. I sighed and put the final touches on me.

Putting a white rose in my pocket, I sprayed some cologne on my neck. I slicked back my hair and grabbed the room key.

I put on my tie and placed it inside my shirt. Biting my lip as I checked myself out one more time.

Putting on my shoes, I took one last look at the room. "Time for the torture." I sighed.

I left the room and walked down the painted hallways. Going down the elevator, into the lobby.

Cameras flashed as the guests arrived from the steps. Everyone looked like a billions dollars.

Their fancy jewelry glittered and the dresses flowed. All of the guests looked beautiful, and there I was standing in the middle of them.

Everyone gasped as Levi came down the marble steps. My eyes widened when I saw him.

It was like the first time we had ever met. He looked like a god, he was the most handsomest man I had ever met.

His white tux hugged his body, and his black tie completed the look. His jaw was sharp, and his hair was slicked back.

The gloss in his hair made his skin look smoother than silk. His luscious lips had a soft tint to them.

He had all white on, even the inside shirt was white. His tie and shoes were the only parts that were black.

Everyone swarmed him as pictures were taken and people greeter the groom.

I stood in the back watching from afar. My heart broken and my head heavy.

Our eyes met for a split second until he was pulled away. Everyone walked outside and the wedding started.

Everyone walked to the wedding spot with lights all around us. There was curtains hanging from the trees above.

Cherry blossoms lined the walkway, and we all saw the glittering alter.

Flowers were everywhere and the smell was wonderful. As we all took our seats, I sat in the back.

People socialized and Levi walked to my side. "Hey," I said softly.

"You gonna be alright?" He asked softly. He sat beside me and I shook my head.

"Probably not, but I wanna say congratulations." I said with a small smile.

"I really wish it was you who I was marrying." Levi said whole heartedly.

I chuckled and tried not to cry. Levi leaned towards me and gave me a hug.

I put my head into his neck and forced the tears to stay in. I'd cry when he kissed his soon to be wife.

"Levi Ackerman, please step up to the alter." The priest called out to him.

I sighed and let him go. "Excuse me," he said. He got up and I let his hand go.

I sniffed a little and watched him leave me. I looked to the side sadly until a man sat next to me.

He had brown hair and glasses, with a small mustache. His hair was long and silky, and his skin was tan like mine.

"Wonderful party ain't it?" He laughed.

"Y–Yeah, it's great." I said awkwardly. Something about this man was really familiar. He reminded me of my father.

No, no this can't be him. Why the hell would he be here at this wedding?

I erased my thoughts as everyone quieted down. A lump formed in my throat as we waited for the bride.

Small whispers were heard until everyone looked behind them. I was afraid to look back.

The piano started to play, and everyone got up. We all turned around to see a girl in white.

There she was, Levi's bride.

Hey munchi's! Things will go down in the next few chapters. Thank you for waiting so long. I'm sorry I didn't update sooner. Please vote and comment! See you next time!