Silk Sheets

Hey munchi's! This is a lemon chapter so please grab tissues for your nosebleeds! Please vote and comment, and enjoy!

Eren's POV

I knew this was wrong, it was so wrong. But both of us were aching for each other.

I was very shy though, this was my first time. I've never done this before nor have I even thought about it until Levi showed up in my life.

So this feeling, his touch was like a new world for me. It felt so good, we couldn't stop.

--

My head tilted back as Levi sent kisses down my cheek. His tongue flicking out and slid along my lower lip.

The sensation sent shivers down my body as he grabbed my leg. Placing it on his hip, his hand traveled over my thigh.

Moving his hand up and down my leg made me go crazy. My head spun when his lips captured mine.

The kiss was deep and demanding. As he pushed past my lips, my eyes widened when he slid his tongue into my mouth. I could barley breathe right.

He left me breathless when he pulled away, and began to unbutton my shirt.

"Wait wait, Levi–" I stopped his hand and held onto it. "Are you sure you want to start this?" I asked.

"I already told you Eren, I don't care about her anymore." He growled and started to suck at my neck.

My head fell back into the pillows as soon as he nipped the skin. It felt so good, who knew sex was this wonderful.

Or maybe it's because I'm doing it with Levi.

I bit my lip as Levi unbuttoned the rest of my shirt. His hands slid to my back and sat me up.

I shrugged the clothing off my shoulders, the warm air hit against my body.

I was now open to him, so I quickly looked away. "Levi, don't stare..." I whispered.

"How could I not? You're so beautiful and perfect." His hand trailed up my back and into my hair.

He gripped it softly and pulled my head back. I closed my eyes when he licked my collar bone.

My back arched when he sucking at my skin. Leaving a dark red mark, he kept doing so until he got to my chest.

I squeaked when he sucked on my nub. "L–Levi! Wha?" I shoved his face away and covered them.

I know I wasn't a girl, but it was still very awkward for me. I never had something like that done to me.

"Oi, Eren," he leaned close to me and whispered in my ear. "Put your arms down. It's alright, I'll be more gentle."

His voice was like silk, and before I knew it? My hands were in his hair.

He wasn't gentler like he promised me, but I didn't mind. It felt good no matter what.

As he circled his tongue around my bud, I began to pant. Softly letting each breath out.

Each time it got louder and louder, until a lewd sound erupted from my mouth.

I quickly covered my lips and blushed madly. Did I just moan? "Oh god I'm sorry!"

"Eren that's what I want you to do, it's a good thing. Let your voice out, I wanna hear it." He said gruffly.

"O-Okay..." I squeaked. He went back to what he was doing and my hips began to move.

As he sucked on my nub, I moved my hips back and forth against his. Rubbing my lower region against his.

He moved his lips to the other bud, giving it the same amount of love.