Triggered

Nothing much to say, so please enjoy! Please vote and comment!

Levi's POV

I arrived at the city around 7:36 at night and I was near Mr. Jeager's house. I parked a ways away and grabbed my things.

I took out a handgun and loaded it. I grabbed a switch blade and shoved it into my pocket. Then I started walking to my victims house.

The door was locked so I grabbed the spare key. It was under the carpet, which was so typical, and let myself in.

Looking around, I left the door unlocked and looked at the time. 7:56 it read. He would be home at 8:00, he works late on Friday's.

I made myself comfortable in the shadows and held the gun up. Looking at my watch, I waited until Mr. Jeager got home.

Eren's POV

I walked home from my work and sighed as I saw my house. I was relived I could go home and relax.

I got up to my door and noticed that it was slightly open. My eye brows furrowed and I looked around. No one was in sight so I slowly opened the door.

Walking in, I turned on the lights and everything seemed normal. "I guess I left it open, silly me." I tapped my head and chuckled.

Closing the door behind me, I locked it and took off my jacket. Placing it on the rack, I was about to go to the couch when something flashed and I was down on the ground.

In mer seconds, I was slammed into the wall. The wind was knocked out of me as I laid there. I gasped and tried to get up.

I only saw blurs as I was kicked down again. Spit flew out of my mouth as I was finally picked up. A knee was jet into my stomach.

I almost vomited as I was held up. My body curled over as I tried to break away. I was a weak person so I couldn't do anything.

My eyes shot open as I heard a 'click.' My head was snapped up and I finally got to look at the demon in front of me.

He was nothing but muscle, with not an inch of fat on him. The man's gaze was cold and icy.

He was rather short, but I would never say anything like that to this man. He was a beast all by himself.

He pointed a gun to my head yet I didn't struggle. If this was my time to die, then I would accept it.

Levi's POV

I beat up the brat a little and finally pulled out my gun. I placed it against his head but the boy didn't struggle. He accepted his death.

His hand went to the gun and pulled it down to his heart. My eyes slightly widened as a tear ran down his cheek. Just a single tear.

"Pull the gun, sir." He whispered out as he closed his eyes.

Hey guys! Cliffhanger? Maybe? Idk I think it is. But school starts up in 2-3 weeks so updates won't be very quick. I gotta focus on this year. But I hope you enjoyed your summer. I was a lazy shit. So I don't wanna go back. But anyways! Please vote and comment!